Boxing and MMA

Gavin beats Witter and wins the British title. Hopefully that's the last we see of Witter in a boxing ring, can't stand watching him fight.

Quitter shoulda quit years ago. Boring boring fighter. Funny one from hatton on twitter. "If he was fighting in my garden I'd close the curtains "

Lucian Bute looked like a man with zero confidence against Denis Grachev on Saturday night. If I'm Bute I opt out of the rematch with Froch and look to rebuild further before fighting for a world title again.

Abner Mares vs. Anselmo Moreno this weekend, can't wait. Leo Santa Cruz, Alfredo Angulo and Nathan Cleverly on the undercard.

Lucian Bute looked like a man with zero confidence against Denis Grachev on Saturday night. If I'm Bute I opt out of the rematch with Froch and look to rebuild further before fighting for a world title again.

Abner Mares vs. Anselmo Moreno this weekend, can't wait. Leo Santa Cruz, Alfredo Angulo and Nathan Cleverly on the undercard.

The thing with Bute is. He never fought anybody good before Froch and was always going to get a pasting. He will get a pasting again. He should look elsewhere for fights because world leval isn't his leval IMO

anyone seen the Enzo Mac fight last night? Ian john Lewis is by far the worst referee ive ever seen.

he jumped in, in panic when Enzo took a couiple of shots on the ropes with his gloves up - then realised he wasnt hurt in the slightest - so didnt know what to do.... but it was too late, he had stopped the fight. unbelievable.

Demarco got spanked off Valero but has got really impressive of late

Broner is a cocky wanker who I hope gets knocked the fuck out

He has fought nobody and deleon got robbed against him

He never even made the weight in his last fight and was accusing burns of ducking him even though burns admitted he couldn't make the same weight anymore