Boxing and MMA

I like Broner by decision tonight, think his offensive arsenal will be too much for DeMarco. Broner is decent defensively as well but he's no-where near as refined as Floyd was at the same age. DeMarco has a punchers chance.

Froch should dispose of Mack without too much trouble.

Brian Viloria vs. Hernan Marquez is on tonight as well - that's the fight of the night but sadly no major TV network has picked it up.

I hate the way they make out froch is unbeatable

Sky sports cream themselves

He's been beaten twice already, don't make me laugh by saying he could beat ward if he got a rematch

Bute was a hyped up bum that had no credible opponent on his record

Credit to froch for not ducking anyone, but please stop the hype about him

Kessler , ward and for me dirrel has beat him

Sky Sports hyping up fighters to be world beaters is nothing new.

When they say it about Froch I can accept it a bit more as he's proven on the world stage and has a strong case for being number 2 super-middleweight in the world. It's when they hype up the likes of Brook etc. that piss me off.

You can add Bellew into that hype train as well now. He's already lost to one world champion and he doesn't beat any of the others either.

Sky Sports and their 1 promoter thing is bullshit. The card Hatton has for his comeback is as good a domestic card as any that's been on Sky Sports this year - and that's even if you were to take Hatton's fight out of the equation.

Broner looked good

Demarco looked awful, or maybe it was just broner being too good

He has awesome defence that's off the mayweather conveyor belt , his shoulder roll is just as good

Tony bellews cut was probably the worst I've ever saw, it was deep as fuck

Luckily the blood never got out of control due to his cut man being the best in the business

Froch is a good fighter against average, when he steps up he gets found out. Andre ward would KO him if ever there was a rematch!

No chance. Froch walked straight through everything he threw at his the last time out.

I think he'll fight Kessler and beat him this time. Then go after ward again. On this form he's in with a great shout against him.

Also there is no point in Froch fighting Bute again. It will just end the same if not shorter.

I don't think Burns beats Broner but I don't think it's a walkover like many seem to think. Burns' performance against Broner will matter more than the result IMO.

As for Froch, I think he beats Kessler in a rematch and he'll destroy Bute again. He doesn't beat Ward though, but there's no shame in that, Ward is on a different level.

No way will Bute want anything to do with froch

Would live to see ward come to England but as he said on twitter last night, why should he have to ?

Personally I think he should come to Britain and fight Froch, he's a great champion and shouldn't be afraid. The night Froch fought Ward he didn't turn up at all, ward is a great fighter and you just can't not turn up against a fighter like that. If Froch fights the same as he has done in his last couple of fights then he is in with a chance IMO

BTW you all watching Hatton build up on primetime this week. There is a fight on every night at 9pm and 8pm the latest news from the camp. Tonight it's Collazo

Personally I think he should come to Britain and fight Froch, he's a great champion and shouldn't be afraid. The night Froch fought Ward he didn't turn up at all, ward is a great fighter and you just can't not turn up against a fighter like that. If Froch fights the same as he has done in his last couple of fights then he is in with a chance IMO

BTW you all watching Hatton build up on primetime this week. There is a fight on every night at 9pm and 8pm the latest news from the camp. Tonight it's Collazo

I don't think he's afraid at all, but I don't see why he should *have* to come and fight in the UK.

Can't wait for the Hatton fight. He's put on a really undercard as well.

I don't think he's afraid at all, but I don't see why he should *have* to come and fight in the UK.

Can't wait for the Hatton fight. He's put on a really undercard as well.

Cracking undercard. As someone said. Without the Hatton fight it would be a good card on its own

I don't get that people say froch never turned up against ward

Ward is that good at what he does he never allowed froch the chance to boss him like he does to these average fighters like mack and Bute

Ward is pound for pound number 1 in the world active fighter right now

Anyone see the Hatton documentary that was on Channel Five last night? Worth a watch.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/ricky-hatton-the-comeback/episodes/ricky-hatton-the-comeback#comments

Going to see it tonight. It's on primetime at 10 o clock again.

I'm travelling down late afternoon to Manchester , was supposed to be at weigh in but my grans funeral takes priority tomorrow. The weigh in is @ 5pm live on primetime tomorrow night for anyone interested.

Going to stick a thread up soon

Ward isn't pretty to watch, and is quite a boring fighter. Which is why he'll struggle to get a break into the A-List of household name fighters.

He's like a younger B-Hop. Can spoil, box, supremely skilled, but.... can be stinking to watch.

The type of fighter who may beat him is somebody able to execute a plan A, B and C. Or maybe somebody who can fight on the outside. Perhaps Dirrell, if he ever becomes sane again, may stand the best chance. A boxer/slugger like Froch doesn't stand a chance against him I'm afraid.

Ward would be favourite but Froch is still most dangerous guy for Ward. He came into it late, i gave Froch the last 3 rounds v Ward. Wards been been hurt before and froch is a good finisher. I still think Froch is simply too slow for AW but id still b interested in a rematch