Boxing and MMA

Broner v Rees tomorrow night. Live on Sky Sports 2 from 2am

Hope Rees gives a good account of himself and will have our full support. Broner should win though but odds of 19-1 for Rees is very tempting. Also want someone to shut broners mouth

Adrien Broner weighed in a pound under the lightweight limit ahead of his WBC title defence against Welshman Gavin Rees.

The brash American took to the scales slugging from a canned drink, as if to emphasize his comfort at making the 135lb (9st 9) weight.

The 23-year-old then proceeded to talk in the ear of Rees throughout the face-off, which didn't come about as the Welshman - who tipped the scales half a pound inside the limit - looked at the cameras.

Broner, a two-weight world champion, notoriously struggled to make the limit at super-featherweight but is clearly more at home at the higher weight class.

He won the WBC belt on his debut at 135lb, beating Antonio DeMarco last year, and will go into Saturday's fight in Atlantic City an overwhelming favourite.

Really starting to get excited about this one now. Going to get a huge swally and stay up all night tomorrow and post a pile of pish

I've not seen much of him but he does look real promising. What time's ring walk at?

Hey mate. U still got same number? Think I have it. Ill text u. I would imagine 3.30 ish tbh

Oh aye. No popes priests or holy water. No home rule for ireland......

Good start from Rees. First one to Rees on my card

Can't disagree with that.

Calm before the storm, I mean the guy is like half the height of a normal person, can't do any real damage to Broner, they look two weight divisions apart