Boxing and MMA

good fight, i gave it a draw. plenty of close rounds though, most of which i gave to Kessler, his work was nicer, his defence flashier and his combos more accurate. Froch is incredibly slow and crude at times.

Adelaide Byrd is a horror-show, 10 rounds to 2 in favour of Froch.... come off it pal :lol:

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who had it a draw. Thought I was going mad.

Thank fuck you 2 aren't judges :lol:

maybe you should watch again on mute as to not be influenced by bias commentary and the crwod screaming everytime Froch hit gloves or threw a 360-degree windmill hook. And Sky Sports punch stats, round 1; Froch landed 16 jabs and Kessler landed 1..... who was operating the punch stat computer, Froch's maw?

maybe you should watch again on mute as to not be influenced by bias commentary and the crwod screaming everytime Froch hit gloves or threw a 360-degree windmill hook. And Sky Sports punch stats, round 1; Froch landed 16 jabs and Kessler landed 1..... who was operating the punch stat computer, Froch's maw?

I will later as I always do. So the computers broken then?

I will later as I always do. So the computers broken then?

the punch stats is just someone pressing a button, watch the first round again and tell me how anyone came up with 1 jab for Kessler.

Bellew fight was dreadful. Chad Dawson takes him to school if they fight.

I was switching between the bellew fight and champ league final from what I seen it looked a good fight tbh. Not sure if he beats Dawson though.

Beauty

I'm not missing this

Always said I'll go to a mayweather fight and this is the one I've been waiting on

This will break PPV records as its on the cinco de mayo holiday

You do know Cinco de Mayo is Spanish for 5th of May?

This fight is 14th September, it's the weekend of the Mexican independence day which is on the 16th. Personally i don't think it will beat Oscar v Floyd in PPV numbers.

FIght will take place at a 152lbs catchweight.

""Manny Pacquiao fights people at catchweights, I want my opponents to be comfortable"

lol

:lol:

Floyd is a goddamn hyprocite, he was shouting to the rooftops about Cotto being "unbeaten" because the Pac-Cotto catchweight didn't count. I hope he gets KTFO by a drained Canelo.

Happy that Mayweather-Alvarez is happening but a bit "meh" on the catchweight, but if 2lbs was the difference between the fight happening or not then so be it.

Floyd being hypocritical is nothing new.

You do know Cinco de Mayo is Spanish for 5th of May?

This fight is 14th September, it's the weekend of the Mexican independence day which is on the 16th. Personally i don't think it will beat Oscar v Floyd in PPV numbers.

Yeah your right mate

I knew it was one of the Mexican holidays

:lol:

Floyd is a goddamn hyprocite, he was shouting to the rooftops about Cotto being "unbeaten" because the Pac-Cotto catchweight didn't count. I hope he gets KTFO by a drained Canelo.

Maybe worth noting that in contract there is no limit for rehydration

""Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is saying that the rehydration clause wasn’t included. What this means, of course, is that Canelo can rehydrate as much as much as he wants.

If Canelo wants to rehydrate to 172 lbs. like he did in his last fight in April against Austin Trout, then there’s nothing stopping him from doing so. ""