Boxing and MMA

I can't stand Phil Taylor

Neither can I.

When's the next televised darts championship apart from the BDO?

Premier league on the 11th of feb is the next time it on

i also dispise Gaylor

anyone know when they announce the first wild card for the premier league

Yeah the Premier League is PDC. The BDO woudn't have 8 players to make up a league :)

The Players Championship is on at the end of January on ITV4. Taylor will be the overwhelming favourite. Someone has to beat him on TV to give everyone else a bit of hope.

Think the PL line-up is nailed on now with Taylor, Barney, Wade, King, Jenkins and Baxter as the top 6. I expect Lewis and Whitlock to be given the wildcards

Sky Sports news have said Whitlock will receive one of the wildcard places for the Premier league (tu)

aye i read that earlier

good choice i think, showed this week he has the bottle and talent not to crumble against the big boys

looks like its goin to be lewis or anderson for the last place i reckon, as long as mardle aint in it this year al be happy hahaha

also DB i think the area of the eclipse and blade 3 boards are very similar with minimal difference in the area of the trebles and doubles but its the thinness of the wiring and shape of the wiring on the unicorn eclipse boards that make them look bigger

Sky Sports news have said Whitlock will receive one of the wildcard places for the Premier league (tu)

aye i read that earlier

good choice i think, showed this week he has the bottle and talent not to crumble against the big boys

looks like its goin to be lewis or anderson for the last place i reckon, as long as mardle aint in it this year al be happy hahaha

also DB i think the area of the eclipse and blade 3 boards are very similar with minimal difference in the area of the trebles and doubles but its the thinness of the wiring and shape of the wiring on the unicorn eclipse boards that make them look bigger

Great news about Whitlock getting the wildcard. I expect Lewis to get the 2nd wildcard. Will be good to see 2 new faces this year with Baxter and Whitlock coming in.

In regards to the boards the eclipse board does look bigger and it may creep the averages but its the same for every player. Darts is a level playing field.

Did anyone see the guy who played Martin Adams last nite. A guy at my work said he aimed for treble 20 and hit double 1 :)

i watched about 5 minutes of the bdo then turned over, guy giving it , oh look he has a 100+ average for 3 darts but they were not inculding his doubles average therefore the real 3 dart average was around 80 :lol: nearly 20 darts per leg to win it.

i watched about 5 minutes of the bdo then turned over, guy giving it , oh look he has a 100+ average for 3 darts but they were not inculding his doubles average therefore the real 3 dart average was around 80 :lol: nearly 20 darts per leg to win it.

Go onto the BBC website mate n watch the first leg of Adams' match. It's embarrasing. Adams won it taking 27 darts

Bouncing Bear you can get access to PDC events by loggin onto the PDC website and gettin PDCtv. You need to pay for it though

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_spor...rts/8440534.stm

This is the first leg of Fleet v Adams. Whats even more remarkable is that Fleet is 2 points ahead of Adams after 9 darts. I thought the guy at my work was only jokin when he was tellin me about it

Bouncing Bear you can get access to PDC events by loggin onto the PDC website and gettin PDCtv. You need to pay for it though

This is the first leg of Fleet v Adams. Whats even more remarkable is that Fleet is 2 points ahead of Adams after 9 darts. I thought the guy at my work was only jokin when he was tellin me about it

Adams still the number 1 ? he is fucking boggin and that is a laughable attempt at a 501 fuck me even i hit a 20 darter last night playing on my own and 6 of them were at a double ffs :lol:

Adams still the number 1 ? he is fucking boggin and that is a laughable attempt at a 501 fuck me even i hit a 20 darter last night playing on my own and 6 of them were at a double ffs :lol:

I've hit a 15 darter before but it usually takes me around 27 to 30 darts. i'm not too bad at double but my score is pretty pish although with Fleet's performance last nite I'm dreamin of the Lakeside next year :)

I've hit a 15 darter before but it usually takes me around 27 to 30 darts. i'm not too bad at double but my score is pretty pish although with Fleet's performance last nite I'm dreamin of the Lakeside next year :)

haha who are u kiddin ur as bad as fleet u up for some dartin action tonight or has the women stopped u doin that as well hahahaha

usually im shite at scoring but was on it last night , usually hit the 16 or 8 or 10 with the first dart its the rest that get me :(

haha who are u kiddin ur as bad as fleet u up for some dartin action tonight or has the women stopped u doin that as well hahahaha

My arse I'm as bad as Fleet. Have you watched that video. Na not tonight bud. How come ur no workin today anyway?

aye i read that earlier

Cheers for clearing that up with the dartboards, thought the PDC had altered the boards for better averages.

As for the Premier league i would like to see Anderson take the last spot, or Hankey if he decides to switch from the BDO.