Boxing and MMA

The standard at the Lakeside is dropping by the year. Some of the scores in the BDO are what you would expect to see from someone playing in the pub after 10 pints. Some of them are closer to hitting the backboard than a double on a finish.

The two new presenters, Colin Murray and the other guy are absolutely horrific, Murray especially.

al watch the BDO coz i love my darts but the standard is really really poor

i think 3 guys went through to the second round averaging less than 80! john walton a former champion at the lakeside went out to a guy averaging 78

that fleet guy that adams pumped averaged 65 hahaha.

i think itv are showing the PDC players championships finals at the end of january

Watched the final yesterday afternoon, Whitlock done very well at times and altho I expected it to be closer, Taylor's power was just too much.

Wish I'd taken Whitlock at 12/1 (think that was in the quarters or the semi's) albeit I'd not have been likely to have thought of it at e/w.

I hope Bobby George had money on Dave Chisnall, because since day 1, he has said he is going to win it, and he has a very good chance tonight.

Aye, good point.

He has been championing him since the first day of the championship, aye.

Each way for him would have been good.