Boxing and MMA

People thinking Haye will fight Klitzko, 2014. Fury will never make a world class boxer, British class is as far as he will go. Haye v Fury = great payday for Fury. Ive more hope for Anthony Joshua than Fury and Joshua has only had one fight. lol

I agree with Joshua, so far showing a lot of potential. He's actually 3-0 atm though, he should be on the Froch undercard as well.

Froch has a funny idea about self-promotion. Why is he trying to convince us that he's fighting a bum? By disparaging Groves at every turn, saying he's unproven and that he's going to knock him out, he sets up a lose-lose situation. If Groves wins, Froch looks like an idiot. If Froch wins, so what? He only fought a bum. And if he retires without ever having beaten Ward, when people look back on his career they will have his own quotes to fall back on when considering the quality of his opponents. Was his victory over Groves really all that? Well, Froch didn't think so...

So much bullshit in boxing. Just fucking fight each other and shut up.

It's been nice to see Groves pull Froch up on all his nonsense during this promotion. He's destroyed Froch outside the ring, but I don't think he will inside it.

I see this playing out similar to Froch-Bute.

Hope Groves wins though, Froch is a cunt.

It's been nice to see Groves pull Froch up on all his nonsense during this promotion. He's destroyed Froch outside the ring, but I don't think he will inside it.

I see this playing out similar to Froch-Bute.

Hope Groves wins though, Froch is a cunt.

Eh? Destroyed him? He's made himself look like a total twat. Did you see the Ringside show?

"Are you going to cry Carl?" I mean, FFS.