Boxing and MMA

Fury looking in just awful shape , he'd actually got himself in a bit of nick before the Haye cancellations but he looks back to his worst. This opponent shouldn't cause him any difficulties but going by the pics fury looks a mess certainly for a 25 year old heavyweight contender.

Totally. (tu)

The problem with heavyweights is, if you don't like them, it's easy to think of them as nothing but a bum, because frankly most heavyweight bouts are shite.

I don't have any axe to grind with Fury, by the way. I would like to see him progress. But he looks every inch like a 'bum' tonight.

Compare his physique with Wlad Klitschko - It's quite frankly a fucking disgrace. :lol:

I don't have any axe to grind with Fury, by the way. I would like to see him progress. But he looks every inch like a 'bum' tonight.

Compare his physique with Wlad Klitschko - It's quite frankly a fucking disgrace. :lol:

He'd massively improved over the years . It was a row I'd had with lots of people , particularly Scousers, when you contrasted how Price before his defeats had basically stood still whilst Fury had progressed as a fighter by testing himself and get in shape. However he looked out of condition, technically just so poor and unmotivated in fact about as bad as I've seen him . I can understand the huge frustration of missing out on the big haye payday and training for 'nothing' whist feeling you've been played but I'm sorry that was pretty dreadful .

Fury is going to need to get himself sorted and quickly .

He'd massively improved over the years . It was a row I'd had with lots of people , particularly Scousers, when you contrasted how Price before his defeats had basically stood still whilst Fury had progressed as a fighter by testing himself and get in shape. However he looked out of condition, technically just so poor and unmotivated in fact about as bad as I've seen him . I can understand the huge frustration of missing out on the big haye payday and training for 'nothing' whist feeling you've been played but I'm sorry that was pretty dreadful .

Fury is going to need to get himself sorted and quickly .

Steve Bunce said the same. In fact, Buncey claimed Fury 'ate himself stupid' and close to retiring, having to be coaxed into the gym again.

The promoter Hennessy also recognised the fact that his golden goose was also going to have to shape up and made a statement that Tyson would be back to the shape he was in before the Haye fight was cancelled.

Johnson is incredibly frustrating to watch a fighter.

He looked very classy, when he could be bothered...... He looked like he could beat Chisora fairly easily, when he could be bothered...... but has went away with a lop sided points defeat.

A guy with good skills, good chin, good defence, and a good mouth....You've got to ask why he doesn't bother his arse, as he looks a good fighter when he actually tries. His jab last night was top class, when he bothered to use it.

It's amazing isn't it , I think his 'class' though is built on his frustration . Although i know exactly what your saying he does look decent his whole gameplan is built on spoiling & playing it safe and I'm sure he'd look more open and at risk if he actually tried to make a fight if it . It seems Johnson has established himself as a 'gatekeeper' for those looking to earn a shot and even getting that shot himself , I do wonder if he'll look back with regret though.

no chance will he beat wiedman. No chance at all.

Got to disagree. He has ferocious KO power, is elusive and has terrific TDD. Can't see Weidman holding him down for 25 minutes and if you're going to give anyone the stand up edge it's got to be Machida. Mousasi is one of the best strikers in MMA and he barely got near him!

Don't think you can rule Lyoto out of any fight except maybe a rematch with Jon Jones. I'd probably just favour Weidman but if Machida could avoid the takedown and the power shots, he could seriously out-strike him and make him look bad.

Belfort would need to take Machida out early I think. Not that he's had much trouble doing that recently :P

Main card (PPV at 10 p.m. ET)

Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann

Daniel Cormier vs. Patrick Cummins

Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia

Mike Pyle vs. TJ Waldburger

Robert Whittaker vs. Stephen Thompson

Undercard (FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET)

Alexis Davis vs. Jessica Eye

Raphael Assuncao vs. Pedro Munhoz

Cody Gibson vs. Aljamain Sterling

Zach Makovsky vs. Josh Sampo

Undercard (UFC Fight Pass at 7 p.m. ET)

Rafaello Oliveira vs. Erik Koch

Ernest Chavez vs. Yosdenis Cedeno

Any idea where i can watch the first two fights? bt sports aint stating to show them till the second undercard.