Boxing and MMA

and he was done physically after the fight. never seen him take anywhere near that type od beating before.

fair play to him though, he didnt get ko'd and i was convinced he would.

.dodgy stoppage IMO and cost me a week with a fucking paul murray avatar.

ha ha i remember he has took a power of damage on his last few fights particularly the condit fight but I'm happy he's away he was stifling the weight class now for me anyway the ww is fresh and exciting.

the ww division is stacked mate. any one of the top ten could be champ and it wouldnt look wrong.

hendricks hits harder than all of them and is just as good a wrestler as most.

i worry that he might be tappable against a submision fighter.... mind you they still have to put big rig on the ground and i dont think i have seen many do that yet.

certainly could be an exciting champ.

the ww division is stacked mate. any one of the top ten could be champ and it wouldnt look wrong.

hendricks hits harder than all of them and is just as good a wrestler as most.

i worry that he might be tappable against a submision fighter.... mind you they still have to put big rig on the ground and i dont think i have seen many do that yet.

certainly could be an exciting champ.

you are right gogzy , I don't think there is a better wrestler than him , plus the knockout power he has is frightening

Fucking raging Mayweather is fighting Madaina. No one even cares about it now.

Fancying Burns to win at 9/4.

Heard a couple of pundits say mayweather thought khan was being too 'confident ' it was happening and didnt like him giving it the big one and that he's just not the type to put up with it. No idea if that true like , to be fair the likes of bunce and pauly malignaggi being saying madina for a while.

Burns looks a decent price but I do think it's a tough call.

I think Hendricks will win the title and Condit will win the rematch. I really like Condit and think Rory is a little bit over rated at the moment.

imo niether could stop hendricks takedown.though we have only seen him fight on the front foot if he wanted to wrestle fuck you to win he can.

Burns won't beat Crawford unless something lucky or extraordinary happens. The fact Crawford is relatively unknown, still unproven, is fighting away against an established champ in his back yard.... and is still a 3/5 favourite tells you what those in the know think.

Tbh, Crawford is stylistically all wrong for Burns. I cannot see anything but a Crawford win. Burns won't out box him, and doesn't have the power to keep him off.

Your saying this because what ? Have you saw Crawford lately against any high calibre opponent?

He hasn't been in with anyone of note and its all media hype from top rank

I'm saying that based on what I've seen from both fighters. Crawford is similar stylistically, and I believe a superior fighter, to Gonzalez (whom gave Burns hell).

This is going to be a out a 116-112/117-111 type decision.

He's not been in with anyone who throws as many punches as burns

Crawford is a counter puncher and if burns isn't stopped by Crawford , he will win due to workrate

Crawford looks the better boxer but burns looks all wrong for him