Boxing and MMA

As much a don't like khan he made a good point while trying to get the mayweather fight he's been draining himself to make the weight. But when he was comfortable at the weight he took everything maidana threw at him and he was bossing Garcia in every way before getting caught. With a great punch. Ad like to see khan at 147 see how he comes up against some of the top fighters

Was he drained against Julio Diaz at 143?

Seen a lot of criticism over Burns' performance which I think is pretty unfair on Crawford. Aside from the first two rounds Crawford controlled near enough everything. Like Mayweather and Hopkins, Crawford has that ability to make any opponent look worse than they actually are.

Burns has slipped quite a bit though, doesn't use his legs as much as he used to and as a result spend too much time taking punches on the ropes.

But congrats to Crawford, really good performance from him I thought.

Seen a lot of criticism over Burns' performance which I think is pretty unfair on Crawford. Aside from the first two rounds Crawford controlled near enough everything. Like Mayweather and Hopkins, Crawford has that ability to make any opponent look worse than they actually are.

Burns has slipped quite a bit though, doesn't use his legs as much as he used to and as a result spend too much time taking punches on the ropes.

But congrats to Crawford, really good performance from him I thought.

Thought he looked class. Watt kept spouting how he thought he was nothing great doh

He then scored the fight 117-111