Boxing and MMA

I wasnt overly impressed by crawford but i suppose you can only beat whats in front of you

Some fighters fight to their opponent's level. All in all, considering how hostile the crowd was and the fact he was thousands of miles from home, in his first title fight, and it was the first time he had ever gone the distance, I was pretty impressed.

Don't know if it came over on TV that well but Crawford's footwork is immense. Honestly, Ricky couldn't get close to him and whenever he did he got caught. I left the arena disappointed at Burns losing but mightily impressed by how easily Crawford dealt with him.

If I'm Ricky's team I pursue Richar Abril. Tough fight because Abril is tricky as hell, but it's more winnable than a rematch with Crawford or a fight with Vasquez.

Crawford won cause he was working harder than Ricky. If he performed at his best last night he would've won..

Will be good to see him go to USA for rematch..

I also heard rumours that he struggled to make the weight.

The ricky that outpointed , katsidis and KO'D Mitchell would beat Terrance , Crawford was far from the superstar HBO and Top Rank make him out. Ricky makes weight easily and will be at lightweight for at least another year yet. Maybe a change of trainer needed as things look stale and have since the Gonzalez fight last May

Don't know if it came over on TV that well but Crawford's footwork is immense. Honestly, Ricky couldn't get close to him and whenever he did he got caught. I left the arena disappointed at Burns losing but mightily impressed by how easily Crawford dealt with him.

If I'm Ricky's team I pursue Richar Abril. Tough fight because Abril is tricky as hell, but it's more winnable than a rematch with Crawford or a fight with Vasquez.

Says the exact same , Abril and the WBA is the way to go for Ricky , forget about TC or Vasquez.

The ricky that outpointed , katsidis and KO'D Mitchell would beat Terrance , Crawford was far from the superstar HBO and Top Rank make him out. Ricky makes weight easily and will be at lightweight for at least another year yet. Maybe a change of trainer needed as things look stale and have since the Gonzalez fight last May

Something defo no right mate but I backed Ricky last night cause I expected him to turn up n give it 100% I don't think he did that tbh..

TC defo wasn't as good as was made out n I would expect a short reign from him as champ..Beltran is in a title elimination match in his next fight(forgot who against)anyway I expect him to be champ by year end.

Something defo no right mate but I backed Ricky last night cause I expected him to turn up n give it 100% I don't think he did that tbh..

TC defo wasn't as good as was made out n I would expect a short reign from him as champ..Beltran is in a title elimination match in his next fight(forgot who against)anyway I expect him to be champ by year end.

I don't think Beltran has much more success against Crawford than Burns did to be honest.

Froch v Groves announced for Wembley 31st May

Was hoping it was old Trafford as the prices for London travel & hotels are sky high

Anyone thinking of going ?

90000 tickets on sale

for sky sports mate its only gonna be 80,000. Also 60,000 going on sale if they sell them the other 20,000 will be on sale. Gonna be getting tickets for me and the mrs, wedding anniversary the next day so can't think of anything better to do.

for sky sports mate its only gonna be 80,000. Also 60,000 going on sale if they sell them the other 20,000 will be on sale. Gonna be getting tickets for me and the mrs, wedding anniversary the next day so can't think of anything better to do.

I thought they said 90000 mate, 80000 in the stands and 10000 on the floor

I can't see them selling 80000 , think 60000 would be more realistic

I thought they said 90000 mate, 80000 in the stands and 10000 on the floor

I can't see them selling 80000 , think 60000 would be more realistic

Might of misheard then mate I think they'll get 65/70,000 max.. Whilst it needed a big venue Wembley imo is just to big.. Old Trafford would've been my pick tbh more chance of a better atmosphere.

Might of misheard then mate I think they'll get 65/70,000 max.. Whilst it needed a big venue Wembley imo is just to big.. Old Trafford would've been my pick tbh more chance of a better atmosphere.

Manchester would have been better as its central and the people of scotland and the north of England would go.

Manchester & Liverpool are massive for having hardcore boxing fans

A lot of people might not fancy it as London is so expensive to get to and hotels are ridiculous