Boxing and MMA

I thought woodley won the 1st round and was winning the 2nd

Condits conditioning if it was over 5 rounds would have won him it but as it was just 3 , I think woodley would have saw it out

I thought the second was neck and neck because he was slowing down.

If woodley does fight Hendricks for.the title, if hendricks takes it past the 3rd round woodley is seriously fucked

I thought woodley won the 1st round and was winning the 2nd

Condits conditioning if it was over 5 rounds would have won him it but as it was just 3 , I think woodley would have saw it out

(tu) agree with all of the above.

Woodley was scoring takedowns, the way mma scoring is judged, takedowns count for a hell of a lot. Think condit would of had to ko him in the 3rd as he would of been down 2 rounds

Frank warren trying to make this fury chisora fight into some sort of blockbuster. Not for me!

Chisora imo is average at best and throws alot of ''slappy'' shots, i think fury will win by ko but im not overly fussed about the fight. Froch v groves however is a genuine blockbuster and one i cant wait for. I can see groves retiring froch and winning by a wide points margin! Should be a cracker!! :5536:

Frank warren trying to make this fury chisora fight into some sort of blockbuster. Not for me!

Chisora imo is average at best and throws alot of ''slappy'' shots, i think fury will win by ko but im not overly fussed about the fight. Froch v groves however is a genuine blockbuster and one i cant wait for. I can see groves retiring froch and winning by a wide points margin! Should be a cracker!! :5536:

I think the Chisora fight will go the twelve rounds, im gonna edge it to Chisora.