Boxing and MMA

I hate the BoxNation analysis.

With the Wilder v Scott fight, one of the dodgiest KO's I've seen - Na, it was a great punch and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about.

With that last night, which seemed a miscommunication with a fighter who doesn't speak English - Na, Frampton would of finished him anyway within 20 seconds (which I don't think he would of)

It's like they can't analyse anything that potentially detracts from the house fighters win. Both were legit talking points....glossed over.

I disagree, imo he did not want to get up then when he was counted out he jumped up like he was desperate to continue. All just an act, frampton was going to knock him out and he knew that!

I hate the BoxNation analysis.

With the Wilder v Scott fight, one of the dodgiest KO's I've seen - Na, it was a great punch and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about.

With that last night, which seemed a miscommunication with a fighter who doesn't speak English - Na, Frampton would of finished him anyway within 20 seconds (which I don't think he would of)

It's like they can't analyse anything that potentially detracts from the house fighters win. Both were legit talking points....glossed over.

Also the miscommunication argument is another non started as the ref was also using his fingers right in front of him!

I disagree, imo he did not want to get up then when he was counted out he jumped up like he was desperate to continue. All just an act, frampton was going to knock him out and he knew that!

Also the miscommunication argument is another non started as the ref was also using his fingers right in front of him!

Absolutely.

Provided both avoid an loss, and one (or both) pick up a strap.... It's a domestic superfight in 12mths time. Both fighters need bummed up though!

Frampton needs better exposure though, for a great prospect, he's fighting on a Friday, on a PPV channel with a very low audience. Taking it as a next fight, currently the fight wouldn't generate half the interest it deserves!

I think his exposure is fine. Sells out arena's and he was trending on twitter after the fight, so people are watching him.

Frampton v quigg is a massive fight , frampton has looked superb recently but quigg is a very talented fighter , class fight but won't be made as mcguigan is a bellend an won't deal with matchroom

Other way around I think; Hearn won't be putting Quigg in with Frampton any time soon.