Boxing and MMA

The Sanchez result makes a mockery of the whole damn judging system in the UFC IMO. unreal decision, absolutely unreal.

There seriously needs to be something looked at there FFS. Totally crooked and there is no way I could ever bet money on this sport. I can't even see how one judge could give it 29/28 in favour of Sanchez. fuck me it was a 30/27 fight in favour of the other guy.

Did not know that.

think it's something like the Nevada state commission , a bit like the boxing mate , it's the judges that are employed by someone else , that's why you will see the refs working in different organisations in mma

Nate Diaz's manager has responded to Diego Sanchez's call out from last week, where he referred to Diaz as a “crybaby” and wanted to fight him at UFC 180 in Mexico City. Diaz's manager says Sanchez was the beneficiary of two “retarded judges” on Saturday, and isn't “important enough” to respond to. See his comments with further thoughts in the main listing at MMATorch.com in your phone or tablet browser.

Nate Diaz's manager has responded to Diego Sanchez's call out from last week, where he referred to Diaz as a “crybaby” and wanted to fight him at UFC 180 in Mexico City. Diaz's manager says Sanchez was the beneficiary of two “retarded judges” on Saturday, and isn't “important enough” to respond to. See his comments with further thoughts in the main listing at MMATorch.com in your phone or tablet browser.

:lol: brilliant !