Boxing and MMA

Billy Joe Saunders v Chris Eubank jnr added to the fury chisora bill as main support. I wont hold my breath but if this goes ahead this should be a cracker. I hope eubank knocks his head off!! I understand he hasnt been in with anyone of note yet but alot of respected people in the game have said this guy is 100% the real deal. Loved watching his dad plus BJS has never got his septic top off so it eubank for me. (tu)

If both stay/become world champs would love to see it. Think it could happen?

No chance. Froch has one last fight in Vegas and chucks it. Even if he waited long enough for Groves to win a title he doesn't have to prove himself against him.

No chance. Froch has one last fight in Vegas and chucks it. Even if he waited long enough for Groves to win a title he doesn't have to prove himself against him.

I don't think anyone thinks he needs to prove anything.. Don't think Vegas is happening anytime soon. so I think it maybe degale early next year will be his next fight.

Degales style is all wrong for Froch

We saw how frustrated he got against ward not being able to hit him.

Degale will jab and move where groves done the same in the first half of the 1st fight and got success but just went to trade the 2nd half and 2nd fight and Froch got to him.

Froch loves a dust up but Degale will make him miss all night

Thought Groves done what was required and controlled the fight apart from one or two silly mistakes. With regards to a third match I would love to see it. Purely because Groves is my favourite boxer and for me the most exciting boxer in Britiain. I don't think he deserves another shot however.

I agree with everyone else in terms of Froch v DeGale. There could be an upset there and DeGale is more likely to stick to the plan of boxing and moving and not get drawn into a trade fight.