Boxing and MMA

Aye it's a great watch the now. Such a competitive field of players. I mean Taylor and MVG are still probably a bit away from the rest, but behind there's a wave of competitive players.

Great depth in the sport and some good youngsters coming through.

What a left hook by tommy coyle last night against a katsidis.

Top performance from luke campbell aswell.

Well done lads, setting up a clash against each other for hopefully next summer outdoors :):clap:

My money was on Campbell until that performance from Coyle last night. Now it's 50/50 imo!

Completely agree Gillette, Coyle is a brave fighter (perhaps too much for his own good) and will go toe-to-toe with whoever his opponent is but Campbell is too classy for him. I'd be highly surprised if Campbell doesn't win and if it doesn't get stopped.

Don't get me wrong I really like Coyle. The way he goes about his business is admirable but Campbell is a step above. The lightweight division in Britain looks really strong just now, just as strong as the super middleweights. Mitchell, Burns, Crolla, Campbell and Coyle to name a few.

Completely agree Gillette, Coyle is a brave fighter (perhaps too much for his own good) and will go toe-to-toe with whoever his opponent is but Campbell is too classy for him. I'd be highly surprised if Campbell doesn't win and if it doesn't get stopped.

Don't get me wrong I really like Coyle. The way he goes about his business is admirable but Campbell is a step above. The lightweight division in Britain looks really strong just now, just as strong as the super middleweights. Mitchell, Burns, Crolla, Campbell and Coyle to name a few.

As you say mate, Campbell is a step above Coyke

Must say frank warren has put a great card together at the end of the month, matchroom are running the show at the minute but credit where credits due i would rather pay for bjs v eubank before bellew v cleverly 2!

Competition is healthy as they say! :thumbup:

Must say frank warren has put a great card together at the end of the month, matchroom are running the show at the minute but credit where credits due i would rather pay for bjs v eubank before bellew v cleverly 2!

Competition is healthy as they say! :thumbup:

The cleverly Bellew fight was never PPV

They were struggling and panicked last wk and got groves on the card to help numbers

The cleverly Bellew fight was never PPV

They were struggling and panicked last wk and got groves on the card to help numbers

how can they have a PPV without a world champion on the bill? Quiggs doesn't count as his is a wee diddy world title