Boxing and MMA

Did anyone see the Mayweather interview with Carl Froch post weigh-in?

Froch rambling on about his fight with George Groves as we approach the biggest fight in the 21st century.

Cringeworthy.

Mayweather probably doesn't even know who Groves is.

Did anyone see the Mayweather interview with Carl Froch post weigh-in?

Froch rambling on about his fight with George Groves as we approach the biggest fight in the 21st century.

Cringeworthy.

Mayweather probably doesn't even know who Groves is.

Thought the same mate

I was cringing

Hate that cunt! Hope ward destroys him next time

Burns fight was entertaining.

The UK card was abysmal. Getting bored of watching Hearns stable going in with over matched opponents, and blowing them away within a few rounds.

How would you match burns now.. Its clear he is above domestic level and European but doesn't have it in him to be on the world level.. Based on last night performance

Also at his new weight he doesn't look big/heavy enough.

GGG this wknd

Get this fight out the way and he's mandatory and cotto must face him or vacate WBC

The talk is Alvarez will be fighting Cotto. Would love to see GGG fight Mayweather at a catch weight although I doubt it will happen. I definitely think the better fights for GGG are down the weights instead of at middleweight and super middleweight.

The talk is Alvarez will be fighting Cotto. Would love to see GGG fight Mayweather at a catch weight although I doubt it will happen. I definitely think the better fights for GGG are down the weights instead of at middleweight and super middleweight.

GGG vs Alvarez would be a great fight.

GGG vs Alvarez would be a great fight.

Watched Alvarez destroy Kirkland last week, the guy looks like the real deal. I reckon Alvarez will fight Cotto and then the winner will fight GGG for a unification bout.

I got up to watch it and boxnation was showing old fights like Bruno & Hamed instead

WTF?

I recorded it mate and watched it this morning when I woke up. It says the show was on from 2 am - 8 am but the programme was only in from 2 - 4 with 2 fights in the card. Fight was on about 2:45 and lasted 15 minutes.

I recorded it mate and watched it this morning when I woke up. It says the show was on from 2 am - 8 am but the programme was only in from 2 - 4 with 2 fights in the card. Fight was on about 2:45 and lasted 15 minutes.

Bugger, I set the alarm for 4am thinking it was on from 4-8am

See its on now at 10am so will catch it now