Boxing and MMA

Any news on Froch retirement? Was expecting announcement last week :(

Eddie Hearn is at it , saying he won't likely fight

Froch & Mckracken have said he will fight again.

Hearn will be saying this to build drama so we all want to get hyped up about his next fight

the cards a slap in the face so far for most Scottish fans.ffs this is more like an on top show than a ufc.

That's the way they book most shows now unfortunately. Look at the Kraków, Berlin, Manila cards etc. I'll be reasonably happy with Bisping, Pearson and Calderwood in the top few fights though.

the cards a slap in the face so far for most Scottish fans.ffs this is more like an on top show than a ufc.

Yeah hopefully there's relatively big names to be announced soon, they're gonna need to as they've advertised the tickets to go on sale next week and they start at £56

No way is Haymon going to let Wilder get in a ring with him.

Povetkin has looked tremendous in his last few fights. Sickening power.

I thought Perez would have given him a bit of a fight as well. Can't believe the ref let him continue after the first knockdown.

I thought Perez would have given him a bit of a fight as well. Can't believe the ref let him continue after the first knockdown.

I think he completely forgot what his job was. Didn't even ask Perez to walk forwards. Idiot.

Looking forward to De'gale fight. Really tough fight to call but I hope de'gale wins.

This will be a really big test for him. It'll be interesting to see how good he actually is. I used to hate de gale but I think he has matured and isnt as much as a cock now. I'm looking forward to tonight and I hope he brings home the title.