Boxing and MMA

There has to be fewer more satisfying things in any sport than seeing Broner lose, and lose convincingly.

He is probably the biggest bell end in mainstream sport. All mouth but can't hack it when the going gets tough.

Outwith the tribal rivalries of football. He's the only sportsman I despise.

Absolutely loved watching that last night

Mayweather meant to be choosing berto which would be a real suprise

I'm swinging round to the idea that Broner just isn't that good. Unless he's fighting Maidana again I've no interest in watching him fight. Usually a loud mouth boxer will have something to give in the ring, whether that be through skill or just being an exciting fighter to watch, Broner gives neither.

Anyone see his interview after ?

He doesn't give a fuck

Talking about earning money.

That's why boxing is a joke at times due to guys like him.

Only interested in how much money he's getting rather than the actual sport itself.

He missed the post fight press conference to go party and even put up pics on twitter.

Most boxers would go into hiding for a wk after losing after giving it all mouth for the build up

Anyone see his interview after ?

He doesn't give a fuck

Talking about earning money.

That's why boxing is a joke at times due to guys like him.

Only interested in how much money he's getting rather than the actual sport itself.

He missed the post fight press conference to go party and even put up pics on twitter.

Most boxers would go into hiding for a wk after losing after giving it all mouth for the build up

He does, he's realising he's shit. Reminded me of a guy who's burd left him for another guy. Feels like greetin but puts on a front and heads to a strip joint. Bet he cried himself to sleep last night.

In other news touch of class from Andre Ward who collected $37,000 from Paul Smiths failure to make weight, but gave it back to him after the fight.

He does, he's realising he's shit. Reminded me of a guy who's burd left him for another guy. Feels like greetin but puts on a front and heads to a strip joint. Bet he cried himself to sleep last night.

In other news touch of class from Andre Ward who collected $37,000 from Paul Smiths failure to make weight, but gave it back to him after the fight.

Yeah that was a touch of class from ward

Probably felt sorry for SMith after he destroyed him.

Machida got knocked the fuck out.

The guy Romero might be one to watch, I think the styles clashed a bit with both being southpaws though.

Hope Aldo knocks fuck out of Mcgregor in 2 weeks.

Romero is one win away from a title shot if he beats Jacare, think he's already being watched mate, his wrestling will be key if he fights weidman but I think he loses the stand up everytime.

Would love nothing more than to see that mickey bastard knocked out, all this chat of Aldo suffering a rib injury is getting me nervous though

Aldo isn't going to make it IMO. Mendes will smother him.

McGregor has just released some training/sparring videos on YouTube and all of them are him practising wrestling. Reading between the lines and most likely getting this completely wrong; I think the Mendes fight has already been signed.