Boxing and MMA

I honestly dont get the opinion that macdonald will beat Lawler. I would like to see it myself as he is a model pro that has devoted his life from a young age to learn every facet of the sport, plus with that name he obviously has some Scottish in him :lol:

But if Lawley turns up in the right frame of mind like he did against hendricks then I think he's very hard to beat.

Lawler was on a bit of a streak but he's not anything special IMO. Rory is an absolute animal when he's on form. He totally annihilated Condit for two rounds when they fought and was pretty unlucky to get stopped at the death. Hendricks has a big left and decent wrestling but when that doesn't work he's been made to look average.

Im a huge boxing fan but going to give the UFC a go tonight. Is all the big fights on btsport 2? No pay per view nonsence?

What time will the main event start?

Cheers

All the big fights on by sport mate.

There is the prelim fights from 1-3 then the main card starts. Main event problem on at 5

Don't think you'll be dissapointed if you manage to stay up. The card is stacked. Prob the best in a couple of years

All the big fights on by sport mate.

There is the prelim fights from 1-3 then the main card starts. Main event problem on at 5

Don't think you'll be dissapointed if you manage to stay up. The card is stacked. Prob the best in a couple of years

Cheers for that mate (tu)

Im all set :)