Boxing and MMA

Fair play to Fury. He confused Klitschko and made him look like a fighter who is a few months off 40. Ultimately he fought the better fight.

I still can't see how a judge, in Germany, scored 116-111 with a point off, against the champ.... it was a very close fight. Klitscko did little, but either did Fury. 9 rounds to 3? I can't see that.

Whilst I thought Fury maybe edged it, I do also think you have to "beat" a champion and take his title (by default I think tje Champion should get the 50/50s). Fury maybe edged a close fight, but thought the score cards were kind to Fury. The judges must of given him the 50-50's to build the margin he did.

Don't agree with that at all. Whoever wins the fight, should win the fight. Doesn't matter if it's close or not.

Fury is a horrible jumped up tarrier bastard gypsy and cunts on here are cheering for him.

Hope aj or haye spark him out and put him in hospital

Didn't see anyone cheer him on in here...

I saw people who follow boxing acknowledge one of the biggest upsets in history and give the guy his dues on what was a outstanding game plan executed perfectly.

Also Haye is knocking no one out, the guys a washed up failure who is out for one last big pay day.

Didn't see anyone cheer him on in here...

I saw people who follow boxing acknowledge one of the biggest upsets in history and give the guy his dues on what was a outstanding game plan executed perfectly.

Also Haye is knocking no one out, the guys a washed up failure who is out for one last big pay day.

haye has returned for the money and th aj fight as you say he's done.

Aj and fury beat him easy

Vladimir has announced his intention to invoke his rematch clause which I have to admit I'm surprised about...

Stated he was surprised at how quick he was and how much trouble the reach difference caused him.

Will be interesting to see it Fury can repeat the feat but also how many clauses are in this contract...for example the venue etc as it wouldn't surprise me one bit lf he's got Germany penned into the deal.

http://www.skysports.com/share/10083579

Vladimir has announced his intention to invoke his rematch clause which I have to admit I'm surprised about...

Stated he was surprised at how quick he was and how much trouble the reach difference caused him.

Will be interesting to see it Fury can repeat the feat but also how many clauses are in this contract...for example the venue etc as it wouldn't surprise me one bit lf he's got Germany penned into the deal.

http://www.skysports.com/share/10083579

I would be surprised if it is in Germany. UK or US. Surely the Champion will have a slightly stronger negotiating position especially given the blatant rule breach by Wlad. They will not wish it in Germamy due to all that and the past dodgy decisions which the boxing community are well aware of.

Who is the bronze bomber? Seen he tweeted Fury saying he's coming for him!

Deontay Wilder

American WBC (and most prestegious belt) heavyweight champ of the world

Wilder is a young athletic dude who drops bombs

His chin has never been tested though so fury has a chance I'd say but for me , Wilder drops him

I think Wilder would beat Fury, provided he has a chin.

However.... Wilder, from a technical view, is one of poorest champions ever. He really is just athletic with an explosive punch, I cannot say there is anything remotely class about his technique or skills.

However Fury doesn't like fighters coming forward to him. He's struggled with it in the past with smaller guys. A good swarmer will beat Fury every time - and Wilder likes to come forward swinging bombs.

I'd agree with that

Technically he's poor, but he has long arms and throws tons of punches (what Wladimir never done)

I think Wilder would beat Fury, provided he has a chin.

However.... Wilder, from a technical view, is one of poorest champions ever. He really is just athletic with an explosive punch, I cannot say there is anything remotely class about his technique or skills.

However Fury doesn't like fighters coming forward to him. He's struggled with it in the past with smaller guys. A good swarmer will beat Fury every time - and Wilder likes to come forward swinging bombs.

Wilder is such a poor boxer and I can't see him beating Fury. I saw 1 of his fights where he was just throwing windmills until he caught his opponent.

I actually think Fury can keep him at range, his lateral movement is good for a heavyweight. The problem is Wilder has more than a fighters chance with the explosive power.

Fury is already dismissing Wilder as a potential opponent. Also stated he would rather vacate the belts than fight Haye.

I reckon he'll take the rematch with Klitshko if that happens and if he comes through that we'll see him avoiding his mandatory challengers and taking a few voluntary defences against bums to hold on to the belts for as long as possible.

I think Klitschko just can't pull the trigger any more. He's looked in decline for his last few fights and that is usually one of the first big signs that father time has caught up with a fighter. I can't really think of an instance of a top level fighter, looking like he's lost the ability to pull the trigger, and coming back as a top level fighter.

Klitschko has never thrown his right hand as much as he should, but... he had a fantastic right hand when he did. He really just looked incapable of throwing against Fury. That was in part due to Fury, but at nearly 40yrs old, he just looked old in there.

I think he only threw his right hand about 6 times in the first half if the fight

It's like football , you don't shoot you don't score.

You don't throw your strong hand at your opponent then you won't knock him out

He's finished IMO

The enjoyment of the initial victory has quickly worn off. The more I see Fury the more I realise how much of a complete cunt he is :lol:

Fury ended up in the right place at the right time and took his chance (although the scorecards were a little generous to him, IMO; I had him edging victory) but I can't see his reign being a particularly long one. There's quite a few potential match ups that I wouldn't fancy him to win.

Wilder's win record is insane for how long he's been boxing, he was fighting every 2 months for about 3 years!

The enjoyment of the initial victory has quickly worn off. The more I see Fury the more I realise how much of a complete cunt he is :lol:

Fury ended up in the right place at the right time and took his chance (although the scorecards were a little generous to him, IMO; I had him edging victory) but I can't see his reign being a particularly long one. There's quite a few potential match ups that I wouldn't fancy him to win.

Wilder's win record is insane for how long he's been boxing, he was fighting every 2 months for about 3 years!

Tbf he literally has the most padded-out record around

Ended up with a world title though so I can't really question his route...

Like to see Joshua destroy White then go on to fight guys like Thompson and Chisora before fighting an eliminator for one of the titles Fury holds. All being well 2016 should be the year that Joshua gets a crack at a world title.

Deontay Wilder

American WBC (and most prestegious belt) heavyweight champ of the world

Wilder is a young athletic dude who drops bombs

His chin has never been tested though so fury has a chance I'd say but for me , Wilder drops him

Wilder was reportedly dropped by journeyman Harold Sconiers (18-28-2). There's no available footage of it but it's on boxrec that he was knocked down. So his chin has been tested, and came up short against a nobody.