Boxing and MMA

What Joshua really wants to watch is his temper. He will most likely face his toughest test, he will most likely get hurt once or twice at least, and when he does if he tries his idiotic hitting on the break/after the bell/when an opponent is down, in a fight where he is not the A-side, he may well get DQed and ruin his career before it has started.

Was fortunate to see Benn senior a few times ( including in Edmiston house ) and if his boy has the heart of his old man then he should do ok, not sure about him talking already about going up through the weights . I think he should just concentrate on rising up the ratings at light welter and see what happens .

Fancy AJ , but I think it could be a close one and he may have to dig deep at times but he should have enough to see it through .

Think Joshua will keep him at bay and once he connects with Martin's chin, it will be all over. Dillian Whyte did his absolute best but he could not handle his power. Joshua is just so powerful. I'd like to see him move his feet more and move a bit more. But when you have that punching power, it is really required..

6 minutes ago, borderbear said:

Joshua to win this then unite the titles by beating the big gypo. I'll be in his home town Watford to watch Saturday's fight it's going to be rocking.

the lad Brophy on the undercard vs Groves. Is he a bear? 

Tarrier mate.

19 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

Think Joshua will keep him at bay and once he connects with Martin's chin, it will be all over. Dillian Whyte did his absolute best but he could not handle his power. Joshua is just so powerful. I'd like to see him move his feet more and move a bit more. But when you have that punching power, it is really required..

I actually think Whyte is underrated

imo he would beat Martin 

hes a tough tough bastard!

40 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Carl Frampton. He has been stripped of the WBA title after they ordered him into talks with Rigondeaux. Who Ironically was stripped of the title due to inactivity. 

I'm sick of Framptons camp, all the shit they pulled before the quiqq fight seemed childish and desperate. So glad Frampton has been shown up here but disapointed we aren't getting the super-fight everyone wanted. This fight would have been brilliant

1 hour ago, Yata said:

I'm sick of Framptons camp, all the shit they pulled before the quiqq fight seemed childish and desperate. So glad Frampton has been shown up here but disapointed we aren't getting the super-fight everyone wanted. This fight would have been brilliant

It's pretty like the whole of boxing though. They all talk a good game but they all avoid each other. 

But yeh it would of been a great fight. 

Think Joshua has got this, Martin is no walkover though. AJ within 8 rounds is my shout.

As for Brophy, hope Groves smashes him to be honest. I'm a Saint George fan anyway, but after seeing that 90% of his online support are bheasts, it sealed the deal.