Boxing and MMA

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Haha naw bro im obviously not properly understanding the gap in superiority but id defo take him a square go incase a caught him with a clean dig. Ive never been floored and been hut in the face with baseball bats dog leads etc so reckon I could take a few of his punches. Probably floor me with a miss but id have a go

:lol: On yer self big man.  

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Haha naw bro im obviously not properly understanding the gap in superiority but id defo take him a square go incase a caught him with a clean dig. Ive never been floored and been hut in the face with baseball bats dog leads etc so reckon I could take a few of his punches. Probably floor me with a miss but id have a go

Actually buckled at this! :lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Charles Martin was just there for the pay cheque. Disgrace of a so called champ. 

Still don't fancy Joshua's chances against Haye or Fury yet. 

100% as the ibf champ he called out AJ, money money money, very much doubt he will come again!

2 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Eddie Hearn was saying his next fight could be at Wembley on July 9th. That's same night as Fury/Klitschko. Any idea who he could be fighting? Briggs?

Sure he was just having a pop. 

Klitschko is having his first fight in the UK in years, that is a major draw in it's own right. 

I'll bet Joshua will be back in September. 

8 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Eddie Hearn was saying his next fight could be at Wembley on July 9th. That's same night as Fury/Klitschko. Any idea who he could be fighting? Briggs?

Born a blue nose.

The public would claim that he hadn't been tested but one of us could film him with a pair of gloves on getting belted in the face with dog leads etc and that would sell the fight. We could run a bus down to support him.