Boxing and MMA

8 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

how so?

thot he could have been given him more advise, tried to change it up for him, everytime it went to the corners he wasnt saying much, he told him he lost a round when he win that round. i like shane and rate him, thot he was just poor last night, carl is to blame to but didnt think much of shane.

8 hours ago, Da Kool Blue said:

That Cerrone fight should never have went to the second, the guy was clearly in another world. If the ref doesn't stop it, then the UFC coaches need to drop the tough guy BS  and learn to throw in the towel for the sake of their fighter. 

Fuck off.

10 hours ago, Da Kool Blue said:

That Cerrone fight should never have went to the second, the guy was clearly in another world. If the ref doesn't stop it, then the UFC coaches need to drop the tough guy BS  and learn to throw in the towel for the sake of their fighter. Not surprised with the Shevchenko win, she showed that you are starting to need more than just one dimension to your fighting, you need to be training in all aspects. 

UFC coaches ???

On 29/01/2017 at 9:50 AM, Da Kool Blue said:

That Cerrone fight should never have went to the second, the guy was clearly in another world. If the ref doesn't stop it, then the UFC coaches need to drop the tough guy BS  and learn to throw in the towel for the sake of their fighter. Not surprised with the Shevchenko win, she showed that you are starting to need more than just one dimension to your fighting, you need to be training in all aspects. 

He was checked by a doctor and said he was fine.  Also Donald cerrone would be fucking raging if someone threw in a towel for him,  especially right at the end of the first round. 

6 minutes ago, Super1872 said:

He was checked by a doctor and said he was fine.  Also Donald cerrone would be fucking raging if someone threw in a towel for him,  especially right at the end of the first round. 

He was already beaten, Herb Dean stepped in before the bell, that fight should not have went to the 2nd round.

47 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Mcguigan should have put a clause in the contract prior to the rematch that if frampton loses, they fight the 3rd in Belfast straight after in the summer 

LSC comes to Belfast? carl will beat him, he does not like to travel. After watching the fight again, i think carl has had a bad night to, it wasnt his greatest performance. IMO there is no way cruz will come to Belfast, even after giving his word.

4 hours ago, lidorfc said:

He was already beaten, Herb Dean stepped in before the bell, that fight should not have went to the 2nd round.

I agree, I think it was over in the first as well, looked like herb  stopped it but to suggest a corner should have thrown in the towel at that stage is mental that's all I was really getting at. 

And in between rounds he was checked out so I don't think letting it go to a second after that was endangering the fighter. 

1 hour ago, Super1872 said:

I agree, I think it was over in the first as well, looked like herb  stopped it but to suggest a corner should have thrown in the towel at that stage is mental that's all I was really getting at. 

And in between rounds he was checked out so I don't think letting it go to a second after that was endangering the fighter. 

He was never going to recover in that second round, the doctor gave him the OK but all going out in that second round did was put him at unnecessary risk. It is madness to let a fighter that has just been basically KO'd go out in the second round. 

9 hours ago, lidorfc said:

He was never going to recover in that second round, the doctor gave him the OK but all going out in that second round did was put him at unnecessary risk. It is madness to let a fighter that has just been basically KO'd go out in the second round. 

Tell that to Bisping after Silva kneed him into another dimension haha

13 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

LSC comes to Belfast? carl will beat him, he does not like to travel. After watching the fight again, i think carl has had a bad night to, it wasnt his greatest performance. IMO there is no way cruz will come to Belfast, even after giving his word.

Yeah no way he goes to Belfast 

frampton will fight selby next at Cardiff or Belfast in a summer stadium fight 

1 hour ago, Gillete said:

Yeah no way he goes to Belfast 

frampton will fight selby next at Cardiff or Belfast in a summer stadium fight 

Saying that, I'm starting to think otherwise. Cruz ain't making big money! Him and Carl could do over 3 million each for a fight in Belfast so he might be advised to take it. 

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

Saying that, I'm starting to think otherwise. Cruz ain't making big money! Him and Carl could do over 3 million each for a fight in Belfast so he might be advised to take it. 

LSC is already saying he's letting his promoters make his next decision. That tells me he's no intention of fighting frampton again anytime soon. 

6 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Tell that to Bisping after Silva kneed him into another dimension haha

If Anderson was more aggressive in the following round he'd have destroyed Bisping, Masvidal was always going to come out more aggressive as Cowboy was there for the taking, Anderson rarely does that. You make a fair point though :lol: 

16 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

If Anderson was more aggressive in the following round he'd have destroyed Bisping, Masvidal was always going to come out more aggressive as Cowboy was there for the taking, Anderson rarely does that. You make a fair point though :lol: 

You're defnitely right, if Silva had done anything else the rest of the fight he could've won it haha

I can't think off the top of my head but I wonder if there's any other examples of someone getting really saved by the bell and continuing on to do well and or even come back and win?

None certainly spring to mind :hmmm:

I'm going to buy this fight tonight. It's getting a load of poor publicity but it's a better show than half the shite Eddie Hearn puts on PPV at times that are walkover fights.

eubank is always entertaining, he's stepping up a division against an unknown. 

You have a great great fight in Ryder & Etches , Kid Galahad is brilliant to watch and David Price v Teper is a 50/50 fight also . 

Good  value for £10 if you ask me 

14 minutes ago, Gillete said:

I'm going to buy this fight tonight. It's getting a load of poor publicity but it's a better show than half the shite Eddie Hearn puts on PPV at times that are walkover fights.

eubank is always entertaining, he's stepping up a division against an unknown. 

You have a great great fight in Ryder & Etches , Kid Galahad is brilliant to watch and David Price v Teper is a 50/50 fight also . 

Good  value for £10 if you ask me 

I'll be on team stream for tonight.

Would just like to add, this is ANOTHER promotor working with a doper (Galahad)

I always find it funny when these guys give doping as an excuse not to match their fighter with an opponent then are happy to make money off someone caught for doping in the past by including them on their cards.

23 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Hughie Fury to fight Parker in New Zealand. 

Wonder Fury will be after his doping ban, didn't have much power before and without the PEDS will have even less now

Just now, Yata said:

I'll be on team stream for tonight.

Would just like to add, this is ANOTHER promotor working with a doper (Galahad)

I always find it funny when these guys give doping as an excuse not to match their fighter with an opponent then are happy to make money off someone caught for doping in the past by including them on their cards.

Yeah I'd agree 

once caught you should be banned for life. Boxing is a business that could kill and shouldn't be fucked about with.

tbf to KG , a friend of his admitted spiking his drink when they had an argument