Boxing and MMA

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Same here.

I used to take a Scotland flag everywhere, on holiday ,Manchester!

Now I'd be worried I'd be seen as an SNP cunt.

:belm:

The only sport I see I could take my Scotland flag is a rugby match and never been to one.

It is sad that flying our flag is seen as an snp supporter these days and is something we should take back from them as they wont fly the snp flag as seen as a cult flag or very close to a nazi flag imo.

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

The only sport I see I could take my Scotland flag is a rugby match and never been to one.

It is sad that flying our flag is seen as an snp supporter these days and is something we should take back from them as they wont fly the snp flag as seen as a cult flag or very close to a nazi flag imo.

Rugby is full of queers aswell in a scrum sniffing each other's star fish 

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Rugby is full of queers aswell in a scrum sniffing each other's star fish 

:lol: Its when my mum tells my wee boy your dad played rugby. I used to get the ball and run out the park I didn't want tackled even at 7.

This is good fight I think the wee thai has blown his load.

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

It's like a few years ago in England, if someone had that flag they were Edl or something.

I'll be honest I hate the fucking yessers.

6 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

It's like a few years ago in England, if someone had that flag they were Edl or something.

I'll be honest I hate the fucking yessers.

Fucking bunch of fannys with stickers all over there cars and house windows ,no cunt give a fuck what they voted the mongo bastards ,cba even thinking about another 1,I'm proud to be Scottish but I changed at that cause it was a fucmikv red kneck ,fucking student Crusty bastards ,stick ur marches up ur arse ,it got infested with papes trying to spilt the union ,even if they didn't think it was right ,tattie howkers 

4 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Fucking bunch of fannys with stickers all over there cars and house windows ,no cunt give a fuck what they voted the mongo bastards ,cba even thinking about another 1,I'm proud to be Scottish but I changed at that cause it was a fucmikv red kneck ,fucking student Crusty bastards 

It's not just students tho. Honestly pisses me off.

Scottish and British till I die.

Fuck these scum.

Decent fight by the way!

6 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Fucking bunch of fannys with stickers all over there cars and house windows ,no cunt give a fuck what they voted the mongo bastards ,cba even thinking about another 1,I'm proud to be Scottish but I changed at that cause it was a fucmikv red kneck ,fucking student Crusty bastards ,stick ur marches up ur arse ,it got infested with papes trying to spilt the union ,even if they didn't think it was right ,tattie howkers 

I have a squaddie mate fucked with gulf war syndrome and has yes stickers and posts snp shite all the time I just don't discuss it with him as have to much respect for him but he fucking baffles the fuck out me. British army but a yes voter and I know of an ex Falklands veteran on here who is yes snp voter but would never say out of respect.

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I have a squaddie mate fucked with gulf war syndrome and has yes stickers and posts snp shite all the time I just don't discuss it with him as have to much respect for him but he fucking baffles the fuck out me. British army but a yes voter and I know of an ex Falklands veteran on here who is yes snp voter but would never say out of respect.

Respect to any 1 that's served cause I would t have the balls ,but dunno how any 1 that has could vote that,voting against everything u we're protecting 

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

How we scoring this lads I think its unfair the thai got point deducted as its conflict between southpaw and orthodox it happens all the time head clashes. 

No been concentrating enough enough tbh ,decent scrap from what I was watching what u think ?