Boxing and MMA

Mosley has enough power to gain Pacman's repsect IMO, Pac's defence also aint as tight as Floyd so he will get caught at some point I think but will it be enough? Im saying no, Pacman late stoppage.

Jaun manuel Marquez has been offered a third fight with Pac to be scheduled for October. Although these two have already put two classics in the books, this effectively means ( if JMM accepts) that no plans whatsoever are afoot for Pac - Money. Not this year anyway.

Mayweather is meant to be fighting Victor Ortiz in September and Manny-JMM 3 is lined up for November time so it aint on the horizon just yet. Also, Carl Froch has signed a deal with Matchroom Sport and his future fights will be on Sky Sports (tu)

Mayweather is meant to be fighting Victor Ortiz in September and Manny-JMM 3 is lined up for November time so it aint on the horizon just yet. Also, Carl Froch has signed a deal with Matchroom Sport and his future fights will be on Sky Sports (tu)

Really pleased for carl froch tbh he deserves it,

Put a fiver on Pacman to stop Mosley in the 7th.

Pacman will be far to good for him. Speed kills and the pacman has power to. Hence Mayweather is ducking him.

Pacquiao is the one doing the ducking mate. Making a fight with Marquez before he's even got Mosley out of the way. I think that tells us that he doesn't want the Mayweather fight.

Pacquiao is the one doing the ducking mate. Making a fight with Marquez before he's even got Mosley out of the way. I think that tells us that he doesn't want the Mayweather fight.

Mayweather i want a drug test from manny.lol Every cunt and his dog knows Mayweather is ducking the pac.

Pacmans offence is better than Mayweathers defence. Manny is the best in the world at the moment.

love this interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwNt7wv_RN8

• 2 weeks later...

Dawson and Cleverly are on different planets in terms of competition level, but more than that Dawson is technically sound with an excellent repetoir of punches without having a huge punch. Cleverly seems to me to be an excellent domestic/European level fighter who, if matched carefully could make some decent dough.

Like I say I still havent seen Dawsons fight from weekend (will track it down) but have seen enough to know Cleverly would be in in over his head. IMO.

Khan vs Zab Judah confirmed by Khan on july 23rd

Burns vs Cook confirmed aswel 16th july I think

And we have Carl Froch vs Glen Johnson live on sky sports this weekend. About time Froch got the recognition off sky.