Jump to content

Boxing and MMA


Orangeclement
 Share

Recommended Posts

Glasgow is Sunday, July 16th.

I do wish they would waken up a wee bit with these tours, I want to see UFC in my own surroundings but that means folk like Overreem, McGregor, Cormier etc. It doesn't mean I want to see the card filled with British fighters. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Paul Craig and Joanne Calderwood on it but apart from that I want to see the best.

The card will be disappointing but I'll still be there 

Steelydan1690 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

I gave it to GGG . . . Just

 

he looked really poor tonight. For me he threw the cleaner work.  I have GGG 2 out the first 3 rounds then a 10-8 round , it had him 3 points up after 4 

 

so many tight rounds could have gone either way. No where near a robbery that some are making out 

Hutton2008 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Gillete said:

I gave it to GGG . . . Just

 

he looked really poor tonight. For me he threw the cleaner work.  I have GGG 2 out the first 3 rounds then a 10-8 round , it had him 3 points up after 4 

 

so many tight rounds could have gone either way. No where near a robbery that some are making out 

Was never a robbery but GGG really needs to work on head movement and footwork it the one real weakness of his game

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Was never a robbery but GGG really needs to work on head movement and footwork it the one real weakness of his game

 

 

He's 35 , that's never going to change. He's seek and destroy so it will eventually be his downfall fighting a boxer.  Someone like cotto & canelo will suit him as they will stand and trade. Jacobs was on the move and he really struggled last night. 

Super middleweights would struggle to knock GGG down

 

i think he should just fight Saunders and win all the belts and retire 

 

he's had a great career . Not many big names but they all went hiding from him

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Glasgow is Sunday, July 16th.

I do wish they would waken up a wee bit with these tours, I want to see UFC in my own surroundings but that means folk like Overreem, McGregor, Cormier etc. It doesn't mean I want to see the card filled with British fighters. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Paul Craig and Joanne Calderwood on it but apart from that I want to see the best.

The card will be disappointing but I'll still be there 

When they zuffa first brought the UFC to the uk the first 2 cards I went to were cro cop v gonzaga and rampage v Henderson with great undercards now we are getting hit with utter shite and zero value for money 

bombaybadboy08 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

When they zuffa first brought the UFC to the uk the first 2 cards I went to were cro cop v gonzaga and rampage v Henderson with great undercards now we are getting hit with utter shite and zero value for money 

Ffs I didn't know that was on previous ones.

Needs sorted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Ffs I didn't know that was on previous ones.

Needs sorted.

The rampage v Henderson fight was maybe the biggest in mma at the time rampage was UFC champ and Hendo was the pride champ.

even Newcastle had bj penn v Diego Sanchez times have changed and these uk cards are weak 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 19 September 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v Motherwell
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...