Boxing and MMA

13 hours ago, herdy89 said:

Some scalp that is for Stevie, wasn't sure what way it was gonna go with judges. Now highly likely to get a big name for Glasgow card 

Thought it was a draw but happy for Stevie nonetheless.was great to see cub outclass that Russian walloper 

4 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Thought it was a draw but happy for Stevie nonetheless.was great to see cub outclass that Russian walloper 

I thought it was a 10-8 round for ray in the 3rd. He really did not do an awful lot in that round, took a lot of significant strikes and he was not far from being finished.

6 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I thought it was a 10-8 round for ray in the 3rd. He really did not do an awful lot in that round, took a lot of significant strikes and he was not far from being finished.

You could be right mate if that fight last a minute longer he's stopped him

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

You could be right mate if that fight last a minute longer he's stopped him

Definitely mate, I think if that fight went on for another 30 seconds the ref would have stopped it, he was literally just standing there eating shots and waiting for the fight to end.

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Can't see Fury winning many footraces...

Not really his forte! If AJ wins it will be a bum fight to get him next, Wilder, Fury, Bellew and Haye. If he wins he should go to America and fight Wilder. Make a name for himself over there.

39 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Not really his forte! If AJ wins it will be a bum fight to get him next, Wilder, Fury, Bellew and Haye. If he wins he should go to America and fight Wilder. Make a name for himself over there.

I reckon the rematch is all but certain, he's also got mandatories to think about. 

As for wilder hes a joke of a figter tell me who has he fought?. Its the same thing as we have with AJ its the tv networks who has been pushing these 2 ppl all sky sports boxing is AJ now i must take my hat off to hearn he has played a blinder with it all.

If klitschko can turn the years back and actually smash aj on the chin will aj be able to handle it (we aint seen him really taking 1 yet be honest) for me AJ will win but i say that because i think klitschko is done and theres the problem because i think alot of boxing ppl will say the same thing.

As for the rest bellew is not a heavy weight haye is in it for the wrong reasons in my eyes(money) fury dont look after himself then we have wilder its all setup for AJ v Wilder there promoters have done great 

36 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Pointless fight imo i mean look at there ages 

Didn't mean it as a fight. Meant it as Klitschko could carry on his career if Haye can continue with his. He will always find someone to fight. 

1 hour ago, DavieAyrshire said:

As for wilder hes a joke of a figter tell me who has he fought?. Its the same thing as we have with AJ its the tv networks who has been pushing these 2 ppl all sky sports boxing is AJ now i must take my hat off to hearn he has played a blinder with it all.

If klitschko can turn the years back and actually smash aj on the chin will aj be able to handle it (we aint seen him really taking 1 yet be honest) for me AJ will win but i say that because i think klitschko is done and theres the problem because i think alot of boxing ppl will say the same thing.

As for the rest bellew is not a heavy weight haye is in it for the wrong reasons in my eyes(money) fury dont look after himself then we have wilder its all setup for AJ v Wilder there promoters have done great 

Totally agree with you. Wilder is an athlete who happens to have decent power but technically not a very good boxer in my opinion.

I think this video somes him up tbh

4 hours ago, james_85 said:

Totally agree with you. Wilder is an athlete who happens to have decent power but technically not a very good boxer in my opinion.

I think this video somes him up tbh

Could genuinely have watched another five mins of that. Hypnotic.

The problem with Wladimir is he doesn't like to get hit or will be up for a tear up.  Vitali was always of a different mindset to me and would be the one of the two that would be up for a war. I don't think wladimir has that in him.  I hope it turns out to be a cracking fight, but if AJ enters beast mode and doesn't show wladimir too much respect i can see him knocking him the fuck out 

On Mon Apr 24 2017 at 8:05 AM, Creampuff said:

Wilder's a cert to jump in the ring after AJ-Klitschko.

He's already said as much. Promised to keep it respectful though.

23 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Bellew doesn't want anything to do with AJ. He's looking at Wilder or Parker and he said on Saturday night that Tyson Fury's camp have been trying to sound him out too. IMO he'll go for Parker, unless mandatories stop Wilder getting the winner of AJ/Klitschko then he might fight him instead.

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's already said as much. Promised to keep it respectful though.

Bellew doesn't want anything to do with AJ. He's looking at Wilder or Parker and he said on Saturday night that Tyson Fury's camp have been trying to sound him out too. IMO he'll go for Parker, unless mandatories stop Wilder getting the winner of AJ/Klitschko then he might fight him instead.

What Tyson Fury says he will do and what he actually does is a different matter. 

I think Bellew is making a mistake staying at heavyweight. I get that the money fights are at that weight but he will get knocked out by any of the top heavyweights. He should stay at cruiserweight IMO and dominate the division.