Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was at Wembley last night and what a fucking atmosphere it was! Can’t remember much of the fight but a great night! As for AJ I hate how we love to do our sportsman down in this country. Any othe

Refreshing that two boxers just got into the ring and slugged it out without the false hype beforehand and sold a great fight on it's merits.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Thought it was a draw but happy for Stevie nonetheless.was great to see cub outclass that Russian walloper 

I thought it was a 10-8 round for ray in the 3rd. He really did not do an awful lot in that round, took a lot of significant strikes and he was not far from being finished.

AlbertzLoyalRSC and gary176 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I thought it was a 10-8 round for ray in the 3rd. He really did not do an awful lot in that round, took a lot of significant strikes and he was not far from being finished.

You could be right mate if that fight last a minute longer he's stopped him

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kaiser1041 said:

You could be right mate if that fight last a minute longer he's stopped him

Definitely mate, I think if that fight went on for another 30 seconds the ref would have stopped it, he was literally just standing there eating shots and waiting for the fight to end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

 Can't see Fury winning many footraces...

Not really his forte! If AJ wins it will be a bum fight to get him next, Wilder, Fury, Bellew and Haye. If he wins he should go to America and fight Wilder. Make a name for himself over there.

Gjdoc2 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Not really his forte! If AJ wins it will be a bum fight to get him next, Wilder, Fury, Bellew and Haye. If he wins he should go to America and fight Wilder. Make a name for himself over there.

I reckon the rematch is all but certain, he's also got mandatories to think about. 

LiviGer likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

As for wilder hes a joke of a figter tell me who has he fought?. Its the same thing as we have with AJ its the tv networks who has been pushing these 2 ppl all sky sports boxing is AJ now i must take my hat off to hearn he has played a blinder with it all.

If klitschko can turn the years back and actually smash aj on the chin will aj be able to handle it (we aint seen him really taking 1 yet be honest) for me AJ will win but i say that because i think klitschko is done and theres the problem because i think alot of boxing ppl will say the same thing.

As for the rest bellew is not a heavy weight haye is in it for the wrong reasons in my eyes(money) fury dont look after himself then we have wilder its all setup for AJ v Wilder there promoters have done great 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DavieAyrshire said:

As for wilder hes a joke of a figter tell me who has he fought?. Its the same thing as we have with AJ its the tv networks who has been pushing these 2 ppl all sky sports boxing is AJ now i must take my hat off to hearn he has played a blinder with it all.

If klitschko can turn the years back and actually smash aj on the chin will aj be able to handle it (we aint seen him really taking 1 yet be honest) for me AJ will win but i say that because i think klitschko is done and theres the problem because i think alot of boxing ppl will say the same thing.

As for the rest bellew is not a heavy weight haye is in it for the wrong reasons in my eyes(money) fury dont look after himself then we have wilder its all setup for AJ v Wilder there promoters have done great 

Totally agree with you. Wilder is an athlete who happens to have decent power but technically not a very good boxer in my opinion.

I think this video somes him up tbh

 

DavieAyrshire likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, james_85 said:

Totally agree with you. Wilder is an athlete who happens to have decent power but technically not a very good boxer in my opinion.

I think this video somes him up tbh

 

Could genuinely have watched another five mins of that. Hypnotic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with Wladimir is he doesn't like to get hit or will be up for a tear up.  Vitali was always of a different mindset to me and would be the one of the two that would be up for a war. I don't think wladimir has that in him.  I hope it turns out to be a cracking fight, but if AJ enters beast mode and doesn't show wladimir too much respect i can see him knocking him the fuck out 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On Mon Apr 24 2017 at 8:05 AM, Creampuff said:

Wilder's a cert to jump in the ring after AJ-Klitschko.

He's already said as much. Promised to keep it respectful though.

23 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Not really his forte! If AJ wins it will be a bum fight to get him next, Wilder, Fury, Bellew and Haye. If he wins he should go to America and fight Wilder. Make a name for himself over there.

Bellew doesn't want anything to do with AJ. He's looking at Wilder or Parker and he said on Saturday night that Tyson Fury's camp have been trying to sound him out too. IMO he'll go for Parker, unless mandatories stop Wilder getting the winner of AJ/Klitschko then he might fight him instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...