Boxing and MMA

28 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Was reading him on the Sky app last night saying that he's the 3rd biggest draw in the heavyweight division now and even at 1-0 he's got a better record than Wilder and Parker combined :lol:

I know, he's a mentalist, even more bullshit out of him now than the king of bullshit himself fast car eddie who's actually looked a little embarrassed @ times I've seen em interviewed together since Haye :lol:

Hughie Fury must be kicking himself he had to pull out the Parker fight...barring Bellew, I think any of the top british heavyweights ko Parker...

Bellew would be better going back down to cruiserweight, he's got abit too big for his boots after beating Haye and is going to get destroyed if he steps in with Wilder or Whyte.

Watched the Joshua fight again, Klitschko was very unlucky not to win - 30 more seconds of round 5 and he'd have KO'd Joshua. Joshua needs to improve his defence, too easy to hit.

3 hours ago, blue_dynamite said:

Can't see it myself, Bellew won the lottery with the Haye fight, Haye had one leg hence no power in any punches, this "power" shite from Bellew is just that "shite" watch the cleverly fight where he sat on the ropes for 6 rounds & bellew couldn't do shit to get him outta there..a matchroom/sky/media hypejob who got mega lucky due to circumstances(don't grudge him it) imo of course.

He was actually quite likeable pre Haye fight but now hes utterly deluded & really fucking annoying if I'm honest.

They have actually changed round Bellew and Haye. Before the fight Haye was over confident and cocky,Bellew even said he made a will because he was scared. Now Haye is being fairly laid back and said the better guy won while Bellew is beginning to be an over confident fighter. To be honest though I think Bellew has probably been told to act like this by his puppet master Hearn to get a big fight and money in Hearns pocket.

Stipe Miocic vs. Junior dos Santos TITLE FIGHT

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Jessica AndradeTITLE FIGHT

Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal

Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez

Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier

David Branch vs. Krzysztof Jotko

UNDERCARD

Enrique Barzola vs. Gabriel Benitez

Jessica Aguilar vs. Cortney Casey

Jared Gordon vs. Michael Quinones

Rashad Coulter vs. Chase Sherman

Chas Skelly vs. Jason Knight

Marco Polo Reyes vs. James Vick

Joachim Christensen vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov

matchroom v box nation tonight and I must admit bt put on the better show than sky sports. Some cracking fights on there tonight

matchroom and sky sports need to up the levels now 100%

Davis v Walsh next week on bt should be another cracker

2 hours ago, smartypants said:

Am gonny try mate, when does the good stuff start? Bout half 1ish as usual? 

aye mate, 1am for the prelims and 3am main card. Alvarez vs Poirer will probably be on about half 2.