Boxing and MMA

Fuck sake JDS. Human punch bag. He's always been quite easy to hit but used to have a decent chin to go along with it.

Just can't take to Miocic at all. I think a fit Velasquez would obliterate him. 

Miocic v Joshua being talked about supposedly.

UFC are desperate right now for superstars though, that's why jones was giving a title fight, I can imagine there ppvs do well but they're still suffering from McGregor not having another opponent at the moment and rousey being retired.

They definitely were hoping Rodriguez could be that but he was totally smashed by Edgar, a great fighter but a boring guy you can't sell, I still think Rodriguez will go into bigger things.

I seen the possibility of choi v the Korean zombie, I think that would be great.

Whos there next superstar ?

1 hour ago, Scott1872 said:

UFC are desperate right now for superstars though, that's why jones was giving a title fight, I can imagine there ppvs do well but they're still suffering from McGregor not having another opponent at the moment and rousey being retired.

They definitely were hoping Rodriguez could be that but he was totally smashed by Edgar, a great fighter but a boring guy you can't sell, I still think Rodriguez will go into bigger things.

I seen the possibility of choi v the Korean zombie, I think that would be great.

:megaanguish: This Boxing vs MMA nonsense is getting extremely tiresome.

Rodriguez will certainly go on to bigger things, I actually think that loss will make him a significantly better fighter, it's  a certainty that he'll put a lot of work in on his wrestling, defending off the back etc, and at 24 he's got 6-8 years before he's in his prime, he'll be ridiculous in his prime, future champ.

Don't know if he'll be a superstar but Justin Gaethje who's just signed with the UFC is an absolute cert to be a fan favourite at lightweight, he's so fun to watch.

18 hours ago, Scott1872 said:

Joshua wold smash him into next week. I don't get why there is a fascination to pit MMA against boxing.