Boxing and MMA

F*ck sake...Well that didnt quite work out how i wanted it to!

Who ever heard of a ginger f*king Mexican anyway?!! :P:D

Hope Golden Boy puts Alvarez in with a true world level opponent next so we can see just how good the kid is. Looking forward to following his progress looks like a future star.

Was very impressed with Alvarez, hard to believe he is only 20 and had around 37 fights already.

What happened to Paul Appleby? i went to see him fight in Belfast a few year back. He was beaten for the first time and i aint heard of him since. Anyone no whats happening with him.

Hows the holiday buddy?

Dont know if i've passed you yet and not noticed

aye. dont bring car. its at the pointe orlando. u could have a few. what age is the kids?

Its my GF's wee cousin, he's 14 so should be fine, I will be back on later, just going round for some grub soon, PS have u tried tony romas? fucking dynamite man

• 2 weeks later...

I've only just brought myself to read stuff about the Haye fight. I was absolutely gutted. The fight, the injury, the whole thing was just a massive anti-climax.

Murray vs Mitchell has been moved to the Ricky Burns undercard in Liverpool on the 16th of July. Mitchell missed a week of training after getting a virus.

I've only just brought myself to read stuff about the Haye fight. I was absolutely gutted. The fight, the injury, the whole thing was just a massive anti-climax.

Murray vs Mitchell has been moved to the Ricky Burns undercard in Liverpool on the 16th of July. Mitchell missed a week of training after getting a virus.

i'm the same, terrible fight. haye head movement was better than usual but his offence sucked and that falling over got on my nerves after a while. Klitchko was bad too, fought at a faster rate than usual but just same old tactics.

Klitchko gets so on my nerves, he goes on about how everyone is just cautious after a few rounds. haye spent half the fight goading him in with his hands down yet he couldn't do shit. tyson, holyfield, lewis all kick the living crap out of those two.

Not all bad epic ufc though, best one for ages

i'm the same, terrible fight. haye head movement was better than usual but his offence sucked and that falling over got on my nerves after a while. Klitchko was bad too, fought at a faster rate than usual but just same old tactics.

Klitchko gets so on my nerves, he goes on about how everyone is just cautious after a few rounds. haye spent half the fight goading him in with his hands down yet he couldn't do shit. tyson, holyfield, lewis all kick the living crap out of those two.

(tu) It was great! It put a smile back on my face.

Absolutely brilliant event. When you see guys like that getting paid £30,000 to put on a cracking show then see Haye getting £10m for that performance it makes you wonder. UFC is seriously gaining on boxing these days.

Absolutely brilliant event. When you see guys like that getting paid £30,000 to put on a cracking show then see Haye getting £10m for that performance it makes you wonder. UFC is seriously gaining on boxing these days.

It has surpassed it IMO.

It has truly went huge and you see all the stars at UFC events now, at the most recent event you had the likes of Bieber and Rihanna to name a few and a few years back you would never have thought it would get so big.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2011/07/06/ufc-132-vs-boxing-article-title-required/ good article about it.

In 2010 its 15 events garnered around 10million PPV buys which is really good and now the UFC's top stars(Lesnar and GSP)can almost match Mayweather and Pacquiao in terms of PPV buys.

Boxing needs to pick it up big time but I really dont know how they are going to do it.

That's a joke

Gets beaten and loses the Brit title but gets a shot at the European ! You have to earn it