Boxing and MMA

Sounds like Cleverly vs Bellew is on for September, I'm looking forward to the press conference.

You'd have to fancy Cleverly but he is definitely there to be hit and if Bellew comes to fight it could be fun.

You'd have to fancy Cleverly but he is definitely there to be hit and if Bellew comes to fight it could be fun.

Tbh I think Bellew's power is a bit of a myth...so far all he has fought is bums and he seems chinny. Cleverly IMO would school him and has the better chance of a stoppage (tu)

What I think is more likely is Cook passed the medical, then injured himself doing light training. Word got out he was injured and the betting snowballed.

As for Cook, who knows why he didn't pull out. Pressure of a last minute call off? Fear of losing money? Who knows. It's clear he was injured, and in no fit state to take to the ring.

Some interesting rumours doing the rounds about the Cook vs Burns betting on the boxing forums.

For anybody who doesn't know, the Fury - Chisora fight is on Channel Five from 10pm on Saturday Night, Khan Vs Judah is on Sunday Morning 3am on Primetime.

Its about time the fights were brought back to normal tv anyway like the good old days.

As for Khan, he has made a huge massive boob in going to primetime IMO, you look at the coverage and he isn't getting any attention at all, for the Mccloskey fight he should have just let it go to sky sports and bit the bullet. But was far to greedy

Its about time the fights were brought back to normal tv anyway like the good old days.

As for Khan, he has made a huge massive boob in going to primetime IMO, you look at the coverage and he isn't getting any attention at all, for the Mccloskey fight he should have just let it go to sky sports and bit the bullet. But was far to greedy

Khan has idiots around him though. All they care about is cash.

I'd love boxing to go back onto ITV, like the good old days of Eubank and Benn.

They looked as though they were going to when khan fought malignaggi but that was a stunt by khan and his team for publicity because it was his american debut IMO

Its up to the boxers these days and ITV and BBC are not going to pay that kind of money at these days of recession.

He looked tubby at the weigh in. He is 20lbs heavier than last time he fought, and that just doesn't scream to me that he's been training hard in his time off.

He better have trained, I've got money on the halfwit.