Boxing and MMA

Chisora was disappointing. I'm glad his fight with Klitschko fell through now because that would have been embarrassing.

As much as I dislike Khan I think that win confirms his status as a top class fighter. As for him fighting Mayweather it will need to happen sooner rather than later because Mayweather only has 2 fights left in him I think. Ortiz then Pacquiao and then he'll retire for good. If the Pacquiao fight can't be made then he might take the Khan fight early next year. Either way he'll be retired by this time next year.

Obviously pacman and mayweather is the fight we want but khan and mayweather is interesting. Would be interesting to see if khan could land those quick combinations on mayweather and floyds reaction. Also talk about brook and khan for him to test 147. Brooks the most underrated fighter in the uk IMO

a think alot of people on here vastly unrated Khan a dont know if its just they dont like khan and refuse to accept how good a fighter khan is and how good he will be in the next 18 months and would well be worth a shot against mayweather and imo would give mayweather a better fight then ever fighter mayweather has fought since he fought dela hoya imo Khan is one of the greatest fighters in history in the makin

a think alot of people on here vastly unrated Khan a dont know if its just they dont like khan and refuse to accept how good a fighter khan is and how good he will be in the next 18 months and would well be worth a shot against mayweather and imo would give mayweather a better fight then ever fighter mayweather has fought since he fought dela hoya imo Khan is one of the greatest fighters in history in the makin

I agree with most of this except, since De la Hoya? Oscar got rolled over like most on Floyds CV. Take a few rounds to figure out what's in front of him then take over.

Prime Castillo is the only fighter to run Mayweather close.

Khan is the goods. IMO Khan whips anybody not named Floyd or Manny.

I agree with most of this except, since De la Hoya? Oscar got rolled over like most on Floyds CV. Take a few rounds to figure out what's in front of him then take over.

Prime Castillo is the only fighter to run Mayweather close.

Khan is the goods. IMO Khan whips anybody not named Floyd or Manny.

I thought De La Hoya done really well against Mayweather. I gave it to Floyd by 2 but if it was a draw or the judges gave it to De La Hoya by a round I wouldn't have been too shocked. Some of his pressure fighting and work rate in that fight was excellent.

In Mayweathers 16 wins by decision the only time a judge has ever scored a fight against him was the judge who scored that fight to De La Hoya.

I love these face-offs and you gotta love Floyd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAZVnGhVWnM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mayweather doesn't come across too badly there (by his usual standards). The initial press conference when he brought his kids was just embarrassing though, what an arse the guy is.

You can tell that Ortiz is going to get badly eaten up by this fight. He is a poor boxer and clearly not the brightest.

I think Ortiz is in far too deep. He tried to come over as really intense but instead he just sounded really boring. I think Floyd will stop him in the later rounds.

For me he'll always be the guy who quit against Maidana because he didn't want to be punched in the face.

I thought De La Hoya done really well against Mayweather. I gave it to Floyd by 2 but if it was a draw or the judges gave it to De La Hoya by a round I wouldn't have been too shocked. Some of his pressure fighting and work rate in that fight was excellent.

Pressure fighting? You have to land a few punches for anything to be considered fighting. Once Money figured out the puzzle he took over. Buisness a usual.

Judges dont mean shit.

Mayweather doesn't come across too badly there (by his usual standards). The initial press conference when he brought his kids was just embarrassing though, what an arse the guy is.

You can tell that Ortiz is going to get badly eaten up by this fight. He is a poor boxer and clearly not the brightest.

I like Mayweathers confidence and I'm a fan, he talks shit but backs it up. I believe he'll back it up once again and like he says, he wont dance, he'll stand and fight. Ortiz is a lump of wood, some cringe worthy shit in there, but I think he can catch and stun floyd before getting stopped. Looking forward to this.

I hate khan but he is an outstanding talent and barring a fall from grace he will be an elite boxer for years to come. But I still love seeing the Prescott fight

I usually support British fighters but that night I celebrated as if we had scored a last minute winner in an old firm game. I still love it.