Superb boxing from Kell Brook tonight. Been impressed every time I've seen him. First person to stop Jackiewicz. I was expecting a tough 12 round for him. How wrong was I.

It was one way traffic but the stoppage was premature. I'd like to have seen Kell get him out of there in a more decisive fashion. Maybe the ref took away that opportunity.

Time to give him a proper challenge. I will reserve judgement on how good he actually is for now. This dude was tailor made for him.

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was at Wembley last night and what a fucking atmosphere it was! Can’t remember much of the fight but a great night! As for AJ I hate how we love to do our sportsman down in this country. Any othe

Refreshing that two boxers just got into the ring and slugged it out without the false hype beforehand and sold a great fight on it's merits.

Posted Images

David Haye on BBC Sport

"The next phase of my career will be acting. I'm going to study acting and be the best actor I can be."

Shouldn't take long really considering he's spent the best part of two years impersonating a World Heavyweight Champion

Fuck off. Haye done more for British heavyweight boxing than anybody since Lewis and by the looks of it there wont be any British boxers better than Haye at heavyweight for quite a while.

Klitschko fight aside he was a good heavyweight champion.

Fuck off. Haye done more for British heavyweight boxing than anybody since Lewis and by the looks of it there wont be any British boxers better than Haye at heavyweight for quite a while.

Klitschko fight aside he was a good heavyweight champion.

Hook line and sinker mate :lol:

Hopefully cleverly KO"s him and shuts him up

I want Cleverly to win as well but I quite like the trash talking from Bellew. Some people have the ability to talk themselves into the kind of fights that they don't deserve to be anywhere near. Bellew has done exactly that and managed to get some non-boxing fans interested in it as well. Credit where credit is due. I won't be angry if Bellew wins.

I refuse to buy boxing on box office

I'm paying enough money for sky alone

It's time the punters made a stand and stoppedthe box office money going to promoters and fighters

All they do is fight shite opponents and expect to be paid top dollar

Bring back the days of benn v Eubank etc

The real boxing days I fell in love with as a kid watching on itv

Fuck box office , fucking farce

Sooner or later Cleverly is going to learn the hard way why he needs to cover up at times. I'm not sure if Bellew has the tools to dish out that lesson though. Despite the hype, I reckon Bellew will be trying to keep Cleverly at range tonight. I can't see him going toe-to-toe. I predict Cleverly late stoppage.

I can only imagine the Hopkins fight going to the cards. I reckon he will edge a fairly close decision.

Sooner or later Cleverly is going to learn the hard way why he needs to cover up at times. I'm not sure if Bellew has the tools to dish out that lesson though. Despite the hype, I reckon Bellew will be trying to keep Cleverly at range tonight. I can't see him going toe-to-toe. I predict Cleverly late stoppage.

I can only imagine the Hopkins fight going to the cards. I reckon he will edge a fairly close decision.

For some reason Bellew tried to box at range against mckenzie in his last fight and it was absolutely horrible to watch. There's no way he's going to out-box Cleverly so I think he needs to just go for broke and try to drag him into a war. His best chance is catching Cleverly cold when he's in the middle of one of his stupid showboating moods.

Considering he has a good, long jab Cleverly has a strange habit of getting closer than he needs to and throwing shots that don't fully extend his arm. Even though Bellew usually goes looking for the straight right hand I think his best chance is to let Cleverly get close and try to catch him with a big uppercut or hook.

I agree I think Bellew will be looking to get inside, he has real power and Cleverly has poor defence.

If you haven't seen Jorge Linares fight check him out on Nards undercard. Really really sharp boxer, nice combos good on the eye. Worth a butchers.