Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

He kind of played into Povetkin's hands early on by engaging Povetkin inside and not exploiting his reach advantage.

absolutely, wondered why AJ never used reach and height advantage, I'm no boxing expert, but feel that early on if he exposed his chin up in the air and he was caught, he would be in trouble and he knew this

Difficult fight for AJ. Didn't look comfortable and didn't look himself. 

But a fantastic finish. 

Credit to Povetkin, he looked fit and focussed. Threw some very decent punches. 

AJ is showing a lot of different attributes to be fair to him and I don't think there's a heavyweight out there that could beat him. The Fury that beat Vlad, yes, but I don't think he'll get back to that showing. 

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

His mum is Nigerian and he spent a significant part of his childhood living there.

He was born in the UK, went to school in the UK received lottery funding in the UK...

He's so thick I doubt he realises Africa is a continent.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

He was born in the UK, went to school in the UK received lottery funding in the UK...

He's so thick I doubt he realises Africa is a continent.

So I was born in Glasgow and have Northern Irish/English heritage but I can't celebrate that?

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

So I was born in Glasgow and have Northern Irish/English heritage but I can't celebrate that?

You can do what you like. If you chose to celebrate it by having a tattoo of Europe on your arm however, you'd be a fucking idiot.