Boxing and MMA

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Wilder is a more dangerous fight for fury than that lump of wood AJ

I personally don’t think so. AJ fights have been quite boring on the whole but the boy is talented and the sheer size of him, coupled with ability, don’t let the fact his promoters have backed away from the tough fights make you believe he can’t do it. 

1 minute ago, The No.9 said:

Winner vs AJ is defo the next fight to make I hope , I imagine it will be easier if Fury wins since Showtime won’t be involved.

Rematch clause mate so I think AJ will fight white again in April 

Hopefully wilder or fury in September against AJ both beat Joshua imo

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I personally don’t think so. AJ fights have been quite boring on the whole but the boy is talented and the sheer size of him, coupled with ability, don’t let the fact his promoters have backed away from the tough fights make you believe he can’t do it. 

Wilder imo is far more dangerous than Joshua. I rate Joshua but hes had it easy I think fury or Wilder beat AJ.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's all about opinions I just hope its a cracker

Cause sleep deprivation tomorrow will be real 

See DW being 6”7 and only 15.2 which he’s not been at any time in his 10 year pro career, make you wonder if he’s got the longevity if it goes long distance? He’s obviously going for an explosive fight but Fury is the master of not getting hit so will he last the pace ? 

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Wilder imo is far more dangerous than Joshua. I rate Joshua but hes had it easy I think fury or Wilder beat AJ.

AJ has had it easy, wilder has had it easy lol. lots of his fights have been crusierweights. AJ has a better resume than both fighters. i hope fury wins, if fury still has it? he will win comfortable imo. wilders resume it rank. 

No chance I'll manage to stay up for another 3 hours. 

One of the hardest fights to call I can remember, 2 polar opposite styles, I predict fury to try too hard to box clever and get caught. Had initially fancied his chances but the more I think about it the more I see him gassing n getting put to sleep. Wilder rounds 7-9

59 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

No chance I'll manage to stay up for another 3 hours. 

One of the hardest fights to call I can remember, 2 polar opposite styles, I predict fury to try too hard to box clever and get caught. Had initially fancied his chances but the more I think about it the more I see him gassing n getting put to sleep. Wilder rounds 7-9

I’ve got a ten spot on wilder in 8 and 9