Boxing and MMA

Looking forward to Helenius v Chisora as well. I think Del Boy could get the win. Hopefully the Fury defeat gave him a kick up the arse to take things more seriously.

Well I lost money on Chisora that night, and with it went my interest in him. Hopefully your right and he knuckles down. Sceptical.

I really fucking hope Cotto obliterates that horrible Mexican low-life.

Same here.

But I can't help remembering how Margacheato walked through almost everything Cotto could throw at him in that fight. You can't put that down to handwraps.

I would be working that left-eye if I was Cotto. Still looks a bit fucked up to me.

Anyone giving Martin Murray, John Murray or Chisora a chance this weekend?

Bit unfortunate that Agbeko v Mares II is on the same night as Cotto v Margarito. Wonder if there is a possibility of being able to see both, depending on the time each fight starts.

Anyone giving Martin Murray, John Murray or Chisora a chance this weekend?

Bit unfortunate that Agbeko v Mares II is on the same night as Cotto v Margarito. Wonder if there is a possibility of being able to see both, depending on the time each fight starts.

Agbeko v Mares is on premier sports.

I'm going for Murray on points tonight

Brave man , you got any money on it ?

I think Felix will be too good unfortunately , over within 8 . Would really like to see Murray pull off a shock , British boxings on a real high at the moment , but I can't see it .

Brave man , you got any money on it ?

I think Felix will be too good unfortunately , over within 8 . Would really like to see Murray pull off a shock , British boxings on a real high at the moment , but I can't see it .

Trying to watch on sky go but keep losing 3G. Nah not got money on it mate

Very close opening couple of rounds .

Murray certainly doesn't look out if his depth . Sturm seems to have a great knack of finishing rounds strongly though . I don't give Murray much chance if he takes it the distance , mainly because the fights in Germany which is a real shame .

Had Sturm by 3 but I've got no problem with the decision, some of the rounds were incredibly tough to score.

Great performance from Murray, hopefully there will be a re-match. Preferably in the UK.

That's the problem. He won't leave Germany. He has not fought outside since 2005. And one of his losses came in the US against de la Hoya away from home. Well done Murray. He has shown he is world level tonight.

That's the problem. He won't leave Germany. He has not fought outside since 2005. And one of his losses came in the US against de la Hoya away from home. Well done Murray. He has shown he is world level tonight.

True. I think he's only fought outside of Germany 4/5 times in all his career. Might even be less times than that.

Apparently Rios has failed to make weight for his fight with John Murray.