Boxing and MMA

On 25/12/2018 at 21:09, hawkeye said:

Mental he still gets that kind of money from these freak show fights.

Just smacked the wee jap about like an empty crisp poke 

Absolute shite that the big moan Barneveld is in the Premier League before the likes of Whitlock, Chisnall and Klaasen. Even rather see Van Des Pas, White, Clayton or King before him. 

Get to see him sulk about every week instead of a player giving it his all. 

I do love a Khan fight. Sure he's a bit of a dick and he has a glass chin but he's certainly entertaining, in and out of the ring. Some of his views are hilarious and his all action style in the ring and lack of defence always make for exciting fights.

Don't blame him for taking the Crawford fight either. If he loses Crawford there is no shame. Losing to Brook however and he would never hear the end of it. Even beating Brook at this stage, whilst impressive wouldn't be a career defining moment. If he could somehow beat Crawford though, well that absolutely would be.

47 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Should be a good final the morra.been a decent tournament aswell

Aye I must admit think from quarter finals onwards have been entertaining so yeah got to agree should be a good final tomorrow. Did anyone watch the women's final, that Japanese lassie who won it can certainly play. Think she would certainly knock out a few blokes in the game. It would be interesting to see her qualify for the PDC championship at the end of the year as I says think she could cause a few upsets.

19 hours ago, stevieblueblood said:

Aye I must admit think from quarter finals onwards have been entertaining so yeah got to agree should be a good final tomorrow. Did anyone watch the women's final, that Japanese lassie who won it can certainly play. Think she would certainly knock out a few blokes in the game. It would be interesting to see her qualify for the PDC championship at the end of the year as I says think she could cause a few upsets.

You’re dead right mate, that Japanese woman looked miles ahead of anybody else in this year’s women’s championship. Think she maintained 90+ averages most of the way through the tournament, like you say, could upset a few of the male players if she qualified for the PDC Championship.

On 02/01/2019 at 19:02, ready1873 said:

Absolute shite that the big moan Barneveld is in the Premier League before the likes of Whitlock, Chisnall and Klaasen. Even rather see Van Des Pas, White, Clayton or King before him. 

Get to see him sulk about every week instead of a player giving it his all. 

Barney is past his best but he is still a better player than the majority on your list, both Whitlock and Chizzy have been in b4 and have had their moments...dis Barney not win it 3yrs ago?