Boxing and MMA

True. I think he's only fought outside of Germany 4/5 times in all his career. Might even be less times than that.

Apparently Rios has failed to make weight for his fight with John Murray.

4 times. Hungary twice Croatia. USA. That's why he has held the title for so long.

What's going to happen with the Murray fight now if he failed to make weight?

Rios has failed to make the weight and will be stripped of the title. Dreadfully unprofessional.

Apparently the fight will still take place though providing Rios weighs a certain weight in the morning. Shambolic really.

Rios v Murray goes ahead, with Murray being able to win the title. Rios has to pay Murray $20,000 from his share of the purse.

Not a bad outcome for Murray, especially if Rios has pushed himself to the limit tonight trying to make the weight. Hopefully he will bring home the belt now.

Watched the pacman v Marquez fight tonight for the first time. IMO what a load of bollocks! Marquez wasnt robbed! Pac win! just about but win. Marquez needed a Knockout in the 11th imo.

http://www.phnoy.com/2011/11/pacquiao-vs-marquez-3-full-fight-replay.html

All the booing were coming from Mexicans :lol: The best Marquez could of got was a draw. Manny was more aggressive.

Watched the pacman v Marquez fight tonight for the first time. IMO what a load of bollocks! Marquez wasnt robbed! Pac win! just about but win. Marquez needed a Knockout in the 11th imo.

http://www.phnoy.com/2011/11/pacquiao-vs-marquez-3-full-fight-replay.html

All the booing were coming from Mexicans :lol: The best Marquez could of got was a draw. Manny was more aggressive.

Turn the volume down and score the result. Was it HBO coverage you were watching by any chance?

http://www.phnoy.com/2011/11/pacquiao-vs-marquez-3-full-fight-replay.htm

I've watched it twice, once live and then again with no commentary. I still had Marquez winning it but I wouldn't say it was a robbery. Some rounds were close but the judges seemed to favour Pacquiao

I think we could have a cracking couple of fights tonight, and for once I feel they have a chance of meeting expectation

Not going to be watching it. The one I want to win more than anything is John Murray tonight. I'm a big fan of his and love his style as I did of Hatton aswel. Rios v Murray and Cotto Margo will be guaranteed great fights and doubt they will go the distance

I'm going with my heart and saying Murray by stoppage

And Margo by KO again. Can't help but think Cotto is still emotionally and physically scarred by that defeat from their first fight.

I agreed with the commentary for a change, 8-1 Cotto. Frankenstein had more nimble footwork.

On side note. One great upside of boxnations creation is that I don't have to listen to Jim Watt repeat himself silly for round after round. Pet hate.

I agreed with the commentary for a change, 8-1 Cotto. Frankenstein had more nimble footwork.

On side note. One great upside of boxnations creation is that I don't have to listen to Jim Watt repeat himself silly for round after round. Pet hate.

I actually like watts commentary along with Ian darke

First fight something that is always overlooked is Margarito couldn't of cheated with handwraps as the Nevada state commission supplies all equipment, where as California state commission (where the Mosley fight was) allows the boxers to supply their own.

I still think Cotto will win though, but never write Margarito off!

I've never heard that before. Although not sure what difference that would make? As I understand it, he was adding pads that turned hard to the handwraps, rather than having special handwraps.

I'm chuffed for Miguel though. I hope Margarito packs it in now.

I actually like watts commentary along with Ian darke

I like Darke, infact I long for the days when it was Darke and MCcrory. I find Watts commentary grates on me, repeats himself over and over and over. Drives me to distraction. I can hear him droning on right now about there being "more method" and "better quality in his work".

I'm not a big fan of Adam Smiths either.

Long live box nation.

I like Darke, infact I long for the days when it was Darke and MCcrory. I find Watts commentary grates on me, repeats himself over and over and over. Drives me to distraction. I can hear him droning on right now about there being "more method" and "better quality in his work".

I'm not a big fan of Adam Smiths either.

Long live box nation.

A know wit you mean with watt repeating himself but when I hear him I let out a few chuckles :lol: