Boxing and MMA

I like Adam Smith and Jim Watt. Smith's commentary when guys are on trouble is excellent. One of his best was when the ref stepped in to stop castillo-corrales.

'It's been stopped! Unbelievable!'

Pretty much screaming it. I loved that. John Rawling is good but I'd still rather listen to Watt co-commentating than Enzo or Paul Smith.

I like Adam Smith and Jim Watt. Smith's commentary when guys are on trouble is excellent. One of his best was when the ref stepped in to stop castillo-corrales.

'It's been stopped! Unbelievable!'

Pretty much screaming it. I loved that. John Rawling is good but I'd still rather listen to Watt co-commentating than Enzo or Paul Smith.

IMHO, not even nearly a patch on Darke and McCrory.

To be fair if you weren't screaming at the end of Corrales/Castillo you need your pulse checked.

This is a bold statement but am goin to put it out they're .......within 2 years Amir Khan will be the no1 P4P on world ! Thoughts ??? 

Possibly. Mayweather and Pacman will have retired by then. Khan has all the right tools to be P4P no1 but has too learn not to get drawn into fights. E.g. The Maidana fight, he should of finished him early in the fight but got drawn into the fight.

2 defeats on the bounce and you get a shot at the champ?

I'm guessing this is part of the deal that saw him step aside for Haye to say sorry for Wlad's unfortunate injury.

He actually won a fight in November apperently, but I get what you are saying, he's not good enough for a World Championship fight.

He actually won a fight in November apperently, but I get what you are saying, he's not good enough for a World Championship fight.

Not sure how I managed to miss that cracker against a Lithuanian in Halifax. :lol:

I thought he had got the KO in 6 when I googled it, turns out it was a six-round contest. :lol:

In fairness, many are saying he has lost a lot of weight and deserved the win vs Helenius. I suspect that says more about the Finn than it does about Del-boy. He looked truly awful against Fury.

Was just reading this pish, honestly , is vitali on smack ?

1655 BOXING: Vitali Klitschko says the defence of his WBC heavyweight title against Britain's Dereck Chisora on 18 February will be perhaps the toughest bout of his career. Klitschko rates Chisora's chances as "50/50". Chisora has vowed to give Klitschko the "shock of his life."

Hmmmm nah I think Lennox Lewis is just a teensy Weensy bit harder vitali