Boxing and MMA

Just now, Creampuff said:

I actually think that’s a very accomplished performance from Joshua. 

Certainly the best his jab has ever looked, and he was in complete control against a very good fighter at that level. Showed the ability to combine his style in his first title reign with the more defensive style in the Ruiz rematch. 

Seemed to lose his concentration a few times, which is something he obviously won’t get away with vs Fury.

I fancy Joshua to upset Fury if the fight happens, actually.

Apart from the last line I pretty much agree. Not impossible he would win but Fury will be a lot harder to hit

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

3 in quick succession and he just laughed in his face 😂. Easily born next to Chernobyl or something boy was absolutely brilliant 

To be honest Pulev had it worse with Klitschko. He was knocked down 3 times and the 4th time was KO. And hes 39. 

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Certainly the best his jab has ever looked, and he was in complete control against a very good fighter at that level. Showed the ability to combine his style in his first title reign with the more defensive style in the Ruiz rematch. 

Seemed to lose his concentration a few times, which is something he obviously won’t get away with vs Fury.

There's no way other than a lucky punch that Joshua troubles Fury. Furys jab and movement is far too advanced for someone like AJ. 

The fight will be more one sided than the Wilder one. Be sticking a shit load of money if the odds are silly enough

Thought Joshua was brilliant tonight, controlled the fight and brawled when he had to. Pulev was tough but in the end was just too much from AJ. 

Fury will always be the favourite between the two but I’ve always said it will be a lot closer than many believe and after tonight I’m still confident of that.

Just now, Creampuff said:

Joshua could probably use another fight pre-Fury. Certainly still seems to be figuring out how to transition into attack so seems to constantly be going from 0-60 then flinging on the handbreak.

It isn’t a case of heavy hitters v heavy hitter, at this minute Fury simply outboxes him, imo Fury can take what Pulev took but gives a lot more back, including possibly a finish

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I think so to mate 

It's a certainty mate, he's known for years he would toy with him which why AJ and his team have avoided it this long. 

Would rather see Wilder and Joshua as at least he'd have a chance in that one. 

Furys a class above the lot and he knows it. 

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Fury either boxes like klitschko fight or v Wilder 2 both win easy but i assume we would see the klitschko fury, wilder v Joshua would have been a better fight to see.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

There's no way other than a lucky punch that Joshua troubles Fury. Furys jab and movement is far too advanced for someone like AJ. 

The fight will be more one sided than the Wilder one. Be sticking a shit load of money if the odds are silly enough

I think there’s a good chance Fury dictates the fight and wins. But Joshua is a much, much better boxer than Wilder and Fury is far from unhittable.

Fury will deservedly be favourite, but I fancy AJ to hit him with a few big shots and get the win.