Boxing and MMA

Delighted for Poirier, he deserved that big time. Fought nothing but killers for years and beat the vast majority of them. Get that man a title fight next, can see Chandler skipping Oliveira in the queue after that performance.

Sure McGregor will be back but that aura must be gone. He'd need to destroy Poirier in a trilogy fight to get close to the same hype back.

2 hours ago, stevemac said:

I was amazed my stream held up so well zero buffer on both the big fights at all.

Can see him getting another match against poirier tbh; trilogy etc. Heres for who missed it 

That seemed to get stopped early. Usually they get an absolute pummelling when knocked off their feet before the ref steps in.

16 minutes ago, beararse said:

That seemed to get stopped early. Usually they get an absolute pummelling when knocked off their feet before the ref steps in.

I think it’s a good stoppage. Ref got into a good position to see McGregor was out when he hit the mat.

22 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Nate Diaz v Conor Mcgregor in July, then announce his retirement. Don’t see anything else left for him.

He’s 1-1 with Poirier, They will go again in the near future I think, Dana doesn’t miss out on a money spinning rubber match.

2 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

He’s 1-1 with Poirier, They will go again in the near future I think, Dana doesn’t miss out on a money spinning rubber match.

Meh, no interest in seeing it again, Poirier wins all day imo, has grown into the superior fighter over the last few years.

8 hours ago, stevemac said:

Thats it thats what I like about him he is hard as fucking nails whether he's lost a couple of fights or not but he is blockbuster entertainment he makes an otherwise quite technical sport to follow interesting for the masses.

Glad it isnt just me. Honestly thought a was in for pelters for supporting a proper rabbid cunt 😂 thankfully though I dont think he cares too much about the football. More just for show tbh

Aye he's charismatic for a dirty scumbag. I can't remember the actual quote but I went right of him when he refused to wear a poppy and made derogatory comments about British soldiers. That's that for me cunts a weapon. 

36 minutes ago, Finny said:

Aye he's charismatic for a dirty scumbag. I can't remember the actual quote but I went right of him when he refused to wear a poppy and made derogatory comments about British soldiers. That's that for me cunts a weapon. 

Aye he is a wanker of the highest order, just previously been good to watch and good entertainment value. Just got to ignore everything about him outside of UFC I think.

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bang on. Should’ve been allowed to put the loudmouth cunts lights out forever. Still nice to see him get done though. 

Normally couldn't give a fuck who's fighting but was actually shouting at the tele when that dfb got sparked out 😄