Boxing and MMA

16 minutes ago, fuckthespl said:

The Derrick Lewis KO of Curtis Blaydes was frightening. Imagine being out cold and then getting an extra two follow up shots from Lewis. The KO is from 2 mins 10 seconds in the following video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=659WC4pMgNs

Reminded me of Dan Henderson's against Bisping years ago except even worse because it was two digs.

15 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Reminded me of Dan Henderson's against Bisping years ago except even worse because it was two digs.

Aye the H-bomb is the better finish for me out of the two of them but screw getting a punch from Lewis connecting well with you. I don't get why Blaydes didn't try to set up his takedown attempt with some punches. It is very dangerous to just lazily go for a takedown against someone with the punching power of Lewis.

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Mind they took that picture before the second fight and made him look about 10 stone lighter. 

Cunts still fat as fuck, photosophing and sooking his belly in (bottom one obv) 😂 

Cunts been eating from Canelos supply of special steak i think. Mixing his whey protein with bull spunk.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Canelo fights shortly hopefully bjs next for him

some these undercards are from the back streets, that first heavyweight fight, holy fuck, both were done by round 2.

Canelo well worthy of staying up for till all hours, looking forward to him giving another doing out like that tarrier smith before xmas