Boxing and MMA

18 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Fury V AJ close to being confirmed. 

Will be a disgrace if held in Saudi Arabia. Biggest UK fight ever should be held in the UK, surely they are both rich enough already!!!

I’m sure Saudi Arabia will have more fans. Doesn’t bother me either way tbh as it’ll be on at 9pm if it’s on over there. 👍🏻

8 hours ago, EMRFC said:

Jan gonna walk in about 20lbs heavier than Adesanya tomorrow but I still think Adesanya gets it done. Nunes to retain and have no idea on Yan v Sterling.

Jan is huge, it'll be an intriguing fight. Adesanya won't have a huge reach advantage like he normally does. His footwork will have to be spot on this fight as I think Jan will rush him. 

24 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Comfortable victory for Jan.

Yan is a cock. 

His corner told hit him so the daft twat did. Just at the time he was taking over the fight. 

The main event was a good fight, it pretty much came down to those 2 takedowns. 

19 hours ago, JamieD said:

Marvin Hagler has died.

Sad news, one of the boxers I expected to live a reasonably long and healthy retirement due to how good a shape he was in when he walked out on top.

You never know what’s round the corner for you.

Absolute Legend.

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

E4857A56-85E6-4FD3-A468-3CEF334E2724.jpeg

When I heard Fury saying that he is drinking 12 pints a day and Joshua doesn't want him I knew the fight was close and he was bullshitting.

I have a feeling the first fight won't be in the UK. Their will be too much money on offer.

On 15/03/2021 at 19:16, maverick1200 said:

When I heard Fury saying that he is drinking 12 pints a day and Joshua doesn't want him I knew the fight was close and he was bullshitting.

I have a feeling the first fight won't be in the UK. Their will be too much money on offer.

Apparently neither fight will be in the UK at Fury’s insistence.

The boxing has been pish tonight. I like Matchroom but the next 2 shows they’ve got set up are never PPVs FS!

Whyte v Povetkin next week and Chisora v Parker on May 1st are never PPVs. No even a world title fight in sight. 😳