Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was at Wembley last night and what a fucking atmosphere it was! Can’t remember much of the fight but a great night! As for AJ I hate how we love to do our sportsman down in this country. Any othe

Refreshing that two boxers just got into the ring and slugged it out without the false hype beforehand and sold a great fight on it's merits.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Just seen Mcgregor's interview, his obsession with Khabib is still alive. Made digs at him not fighting Tony, Khabib would've mauled Tony just like he did Mcgregor.

It’s the real money fight to make he’s just trying to reel him in ain’t he. Can’t see it happening like Khabib says he promised his mum he wouldn’t fight now his dads passed and he seems pretty true to his words

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

It’s the real money fight to make he’s just trying to reel him in ain’t he. Can’t see it happening like Khabib says he promised his mum he wouldn’t fight now his dads passed and he seems pretty true to his words

Suppose so, but surely no one other than McGregor and Dana is really interested in that fight anymore.

MattyBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stuart1994 said:

Suppose so, but surely no one other than McGregor and Dana is really interested in that fight anymore.

Yeah It’s a strange one I guess even for me I’m not overly fussed as it stands but i guess if it got made it would do silly numbers and There would be a lot of hype 

stuart1994 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Khabib has nothing left to prove with McGregor. He has pretty much cleared out the division. The fight with Tony Ferguson has lost its appeal due to his losses against Gaethje and Oliveira who dismantled him. I think Khabib may be enticed to come back for one more fight if it is a legacy type of fight and the only one that seems to be mentioned in this bracket is GSP.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dana says Khabib told him he would consider coming back if one of the next few fights in the division Shows something special to make him want to come back 🤷🏻‍♂️
 

Can’t wait to watch Holloway later love the guy, talented as fuck and a proper classy guy 

Mclean RFC likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/01/2021 at 19:49, fuckthespl said:

Khabib has nothing left to prove with McGregor. He has pretty much cleared out the division. The fight with Tony Ferguson has lost its appeal due to his losses against Gaethje and Oliveira who dismantled him. I think Khabib may be enticed to come back for one more fight if it is a legacy type of fight and the only one that seems to be mentioned in this bracket is GSP.

They all want the money. 

If the price is high enough they come back. 

fuckthespl likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Ufc has been garbage for a few events now, hopefully next weekend is where it gets back to its best. 

Conor to TKO him inside the 1st.

Holloway v Kattar last night was fight of the year contender, outstanding performance from Max.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2021 at 22:09, Creampuff said:

Anyone seen that video of Darren Till? :lol: 

Gets into a right argument with a polis over not wearing a mask, and the whole time the dozy copper has his mask on under his nose :lol: 

His accent in that video is fucking horrible. He is a funny guy and played into it. He changed his name on twitter to Karen Till with a photoshopped picture of him.

 

What's the predictions for tonight? Anyone staying up for it? I am hoping for a Poirier win and will pick the 4th round.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2021 at 22:09, Creampuff said:

Anyone seen that video of Darren Till? :lol: 

Gets into a right argument with a polis over not wearing a mask, and the whole time the dozy copper has his mask on under his nose :lol: 

He acted a bit of a wank in it. Wanted them to arrest him in the end. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 18 April 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v celtic
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...