Boxing and MMA

13 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

i don't like saunders as a person, i don't see those score cards.  altho Canelo could have went up a few gears? this is what i cant stand about Canelo........tho its not his fault. i said before the fight, you need to KO him because if you win 12 rounds you lose against him.  

4 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

i don't like saunders as a person, i don't see those score cards.  altho Canelo could have went up a few gears? this is what i cant stand about Canelo........tho its not his fault. i said before the fight, you need to KO him because if you win 12 rounds you lose against him.  

Never forget, Adelaide Bird 118-110.

Canelos camp have the judges in their pocket.

4 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Never forget, Adelaide Bird 118-110.

Canelos camp have the judges in their pocket.

its the money train he brings, they're all on it.  all the big wigs in boxing and it's obvious he is roided up to the eye balls.  boxing is rife with roids but Canelo just does what he wants.  Pacman was the same they way he went thro the divisions. 

29 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Billy was never winning it, he doesn't have the power or skill to beat a guy like Canelo. 

One clean shot was all it took, same with Khan. They were only there for a pay day. 

I think he had the skill, just not the power. 

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

its the money train he brings, they're all on it.  all the big wigs in boxing and it's obvious he is roided up to the eye balls.  boxing is rife with roids but Canelo just does what he wants.  Pacman was the same they way hent thro the divisions. 

I agree the whole sport is rife with it.

I would be amazed if Canelo and Pac wasn't roided up to the eye balls. I have no idea how Pac never got caught.

13 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I think he had the skill, just not the power. 

Not for me, at the level Canelo is at Billy never had a chance. 

Eubank Jr trying to get in on it is hilarious. He's about as far away from Saunders as Billy was for Canelo. 

53 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I agree the whole sport is rife with it.

I would be amazed if Canelo and Pac wasn't roided up to the eye balls. I have no idea how Pac never got caught.

Don’t know how he got away with refusing to have his blood taken pre fight, add that to the way he went up through the weights I think it’s pretty clear.

Don’t even get me started on Canelo’s ‘Mexican beef’.

2 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

its the money train he brings, they're all on it.  all the big wigs in boxing and it's obvious he is roided up to the eye balls.  boxing is rife with roids but Canelo just does what he wants.  Pacman was the same they way hent thro the divisions. 

Roid Jones Jr was another who liked to dabble in the Mexican beef supplements.

You should watch the documentary ‘icarus’ if you haven’t seen it, elite level sports as a whole is rife with it. 

8 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Roid Jones Jr was another we liked to dabble in the Mexican beef supplements.

You should watch the documentary ‘icarus’ if you haven’t seen it, elite level sports as a whole is rife with it. 

going to watch this now mate, Mayweather was caught at home before pacman fight with two IV drips in his arms ffs. flushing himself out.