Boxing and MMA

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

going to watch this now mate, Mayweather was caught at home before pacman fight with two IV drips in his arms ffs. flushing himself out. 

The lengths people will go to get a competitive edge is something to behold.

It’s not really about boxing specifically but blows the lid on the Russian doping scandal at the Olympics and how deep the roots of cheating in sports goes.

Really interesting watch if your into that type of stuff.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Not for me, at the level Canelo is at Billy never had a chance. 

Eubank Jr trying to get in on it is hilarious. He's about as far away from Saunders as Billy was for Canelo. 

Eubank Jr is the most deluded man on earth. Not having a trainer for so long is ridiculous.  

48 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Don’t know how he got away with refusing to have his blood taken pre fight, add that to the way he went up through the weights I think it’s pretty clear.

Don’t even get me started on Canelo’s ‘Mexican beef’.

Yeah as he had a fear of needles, but at the same time has tattoos. 

21 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

going to watch this now mate, Mayweather was caught at home before pacman fight with two IV drips in his arms ffs. flushing himself out. 

I read that too and I think there was some other questionable stuff Mayweather had done for that fighter if I can recall

15 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

The lengths people will go to get a competitive edge is something to behold.

It’s not really about boxing specifically but blows the lid on the Russian doping scandal at the Olympics and how deep the roots of cheating in sports goes.

Really interesting watch if your into that type of stuff.

It was unreal what the Russians got up to. It was a great documentary.

Unless sports undertake full time testing, it'll always be rife. It's been going on forever. Some have just been better at not getting caught like Pacman and Canelo. How anyone can think you can go up the weights and become super human whilst doing it. 

7 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

he carries that power up and down each weight. IMO with the help of roids.  Boxers are not getting a fair crack at him.  in and out of the ring. 

Spot on. It's cheating plain and simple. Example is Callum Smith. Not saying Callum is better but punch resistance and size should make a much bigger difference than it did regardless of how skilled you are. 

20 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

Canelo moving through divisions is steroid use. When he fought GGG he was backed up and lost the first fight. Give it another 2-3 years and he'll probably lose to a guy who can punch. 

just look at Pacquiao in the Mayweather fight! when from banging guys like Margarito about the ring to hardly leaving a dent on Mayweather. pacman was juiced to the eyeballs. same as Canelo, if these boxer are so great? they shouldn't need steroids. 

2 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

just look at Pacquiao in the Mayweather fight! when from banging guys like Margarito about the ring to hardly leaving a dent on Mayweather. pacman was juiced to the eyeballs. same as Canelo, if these boxer are so great? they shouldn't need steroids. 

Money. 

13 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

Pacquiao had a shoulder injury for the Mayweather fight. Mayweather refused pacman's request for an injection, which probably didn't help. Even though he is scare of needles. 

Pac mans raise through the ranks is impossible without drugs. He became super human. 

38 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Don’t see why they don’t just let everycunt juice, would take sport to the next level. 

As Lee Evans said the hop, skip and leap out of the stadium event would be pretty epic.

Also roided up Overeem was fun to watch to be fair.

On 09/05/2021 at 14:07, Bigdave30 said:

Roid Jones Jr was another who liked to dabble in the Mexican beef supplements.

You should watch the documentary ‘icarus’ if you haven’t seen it, elite level sports as a whole is rife with it. 

Not stalking you bud 😁 but how do they get away with it? Does it wash out their systems within a few weeks or something.

Canelo's power has increased too much to be natural. He couldn't even hurt a washed up Cotto not so long ago. Same with Pacman going up so many divisions as others have said.

I thought Saunders looked a bit too chunky a few weeks ago too. No doubt using too. 

5 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Scandal that we can't even have it in the UK due to money. 

Wilders wife saying it’s not happening bud unless Fury fights Wilder first 🤣

still nothing official but I agree two British fighters fighting to unify the divisions should be held in the UK, greedy bastards the lot of them 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wilders wife saying it’s not happening bud unless Fury fights Wilder first 🤣

still nothing official but I agree two British fighters fighting to unify the divisions should be held in the UK, greedy bastards the lot of them 

I've watched Fury's mauling of Wilder about 12 times. It's comedy gold. Then the big man closed the show by singing to the crowd 😂

That's better than Ali in my book. Boxing needs these personalities.

Read somewhere that Wilders wife is one of Dillian Whytes American left overs lol. Doubt he'll ever want to step back in the ring with Fury again sadly.

3 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Not stalking you bud 😁 but how do they get away with it? Does it wash out their systems within a few weeks or something.

Canelo's power has increased too much to be natural. He couldn't even hurt a washed up Cotto not so long ago. Same with Pacman going up so many divisions as others have said.

I thought Saunders looked a bit too chunky a few weeks ago too. No doubt using too. 

Loads of ways, cycling on and off the drugs in conjunction with the test days, brown envelopes to officials for notice of ‘random’ test dates in advance, swapping samples at the test centre, using clean piss from someone else, there’s probably loads more I don’t know about.

I think it’s rife across the board tbh.

14 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Loads of ways, cycling on and off the drugs in conjunction with the test days, brown envelopes to officials for notice of ‘random’ test dates in advance, swapping samples at the test centre, using clean piss from someone else, there’s probably loads more I don’t know about.

I think it’s rife across the board tbh.

Not the same, but it was telling how many guys fell off the rankings in the UFC once the USADA testing came in.

6 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Not the same, but it was telling how many guys fell off the rankings in the UFC once the USADA testing came in.

Vitor Belfort aged about 15 years in 2 days, Allister Overroids chin and popcorn muscles also miraculously went missing overnight to name 2.

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Vitor Belfort aged about 15 years in 2 days, Allister Overroids chin and popcorn muscles also miraculously went missing overnight to name 2.

The most interesting thing for me was the guys like Johny Hendricks. The guys you wouldn't conventionally think were at it. Plus Silva getting caught twice I think.

25 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

The most interesting thing for me was the guys like Johny Hendricks. The guys you wouldn't conventionally think were at it. Plus Silva getting caught twice I think.

He turned into a wee fat cunt, got a set of love handles and lost a lot of muscle mass, cris cyborg was another one, she looked like wanderlei silva at one point, still does a bit! 

I think Nate Diaz was right “everyone’s on steroids”