Boxing and MMA

14 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Honestly can understand how folk get out of boxing with all the shit what comes along, big fights not on TV, big fights not happening, scoring in fights being horrendous and Chuck in all these novelty fights. Can be scunnering  

Name 3 big fights not on tv....

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Eddie Hearn confirms matchroom have signed a 5yr deal with DAZN for the UK boxing rights. 

Intresting times ahead. Hopefully massive fights ahead 

Hopefully! I'm glad the monopoly of Sky is slowly crumbling.

I'd like to know what the monthly fee will be for DAZN after the £1.99 introduction fee finishes in Aug. 

Hearn seems confident the production values will go up. Hopefully he has quality hosts/analysts. Not the sky sports lot. 

I think they'll copy the ufc and start really promoting all their fighters via vlogs before the fights. 

3 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

Hopefully! I'm glad the monopoly of Sky is slowly crumbling.

I'd like to know what the monthly fee will be for DAZN after the £1.99 introduction fee finishes in Aug. 

Hearn seems confident the production values will go up. Hopefully he has quality hosts/analysts. Not the sky sports lot. 

I think they'll copy the ufc and start really promoting all their fighters via vlogs before the fights. 

Hopefully somewhere around £9.99 mate I wouldn't pay much more even tho its a top service. Hugely impressed and runs smoothly. You used it yourself? 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Hopefully somewhere around £9.99 mate I wouldn't pay much more even tho its a top service. Hugely impressed and runs smoothly. You used it yourself? 

I haven't actually but I will sign up shortly. Can you get fight replays? 

I actually don't think it'll be that much. I think it'll be around 5 or 7.99 a month. Only because Eddie said it won't be as much as you think. Shame Joshua isn't included the DAZN schedule. 

15 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

I haven't actually but I will sign up shortly. Can you get fight replays? 

I actually don't think it'll be that much. I think it'll be around 5 or 7.99 a month. Only because Eddie said it won't be as much as you think. Shame Joshua isn't included the DAZN schedule. 

Documentaries etc mate. It's really outstanding value. Joshua has one more fight with sky then I'd imagine he will be on DAZN. 

Mayweather vs the youtubers tomorrow and then the youtubers brother vs tyron Woodley in august.

How did this even become a thing? Hopefully Woodley decapitates the cunt as I’m still bitter about saying he would lose to Ben Askren.

7 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

@KingKirk

I know you watch the IFL like me. You seen Wilders one ? Lost the plot in my opinion. Cant remember what he said but it was something like he was beating Fury before his trainer threw in the towel. Crackpot.

Remember the suit he wore was too heavy and caused him to fatigue during his ring entrance and it ultimately led to him losing the fight?

What most people don’t know is that the costume housed a small nuclear reactor in the face mask which not only increased the weight of the suit dramatically but also led to the remaining functioning brain cells in Wilders head being cooked by radiation. (True story)

54 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

@KingKirk

I know you watch the IFL like me. You seen Wilders one ? Lost the plot in my opinion. Cant remember what he said but it was something like he was beating Fury before his trainer threw in the towel. Crackpot.

Wilder is a clown and will be beaten again. He's a truly awful boxer that has devastating power. Avoid that and it's easy work 

1 hour ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

@KingKirk

It's a thing of beauty :lol:

He said that people conspired against him, you couldn't see it but it was there. It just goes to show how fragile his ego is when he has blamed his trainer, Fury's gloves,  the weight of his 'uniform' and contaminated water instead of taking the loss. Helpfully he gets KO'd again. I'd like to see Wilder fight Whyte.

On 05/06/2021 at 09:14, Bigdave30 said:

Mayweather vs the youtubers tomorrow and then the youtubers brother vs tyron Woodley in august.

How did this even become a thing? Hopefully Woodley decapitates the cunt as I’m still bitter about saying he would lose to Ben Askren.

Because KSI’s massive audience.

55 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

If anyone wants to watch the shit show. 

Imagine paying for this live and sky sports upload it to YouTube hours later :lol:

Aye just noticed that! Must’ve been fuck all people buying it in the UK.

15 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye just noticed that! Must’ve been fuck all people buying it in the UK.

It's free and I've still not watched it. I thought the same, they'll want the ad revenue to try and reclaim some of the rights money. 

It's been a bad week for sky in the boxing world.