37 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Taylor v Jonas fight of the night outstanding. 

Fight of the year so far 

It was a cracker. Women's boxing is really gaining momentum. There have been some cracking bouts. I like how Matchroom always try to have a women's match on lately. Matchroom undercards are way better than many other promoters. Say what you like about Eddie Hearn but he puts together some cracking fight nights.

KingKirk likes this
  • Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was at Wembley last night and what a fucking atmosphere it was! Can’t remember much of the fight but a great night! As for AJ I hate how we love to do our sportsman down in this country. Any othe

Refreshing that two boxers just got into the ring and slugged it out without the false hype beforehand and sold a great fight on it's merits.

You can. Total arsehole. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It was a cracker. Women's boxing is really gaining momentum. There have been some cracking bouts. I like how Matchroom always try to have a women's match on lately. Matchroom undercards are way better than many other promoters. Say what you like about Eddie Hearn but he puts together some cracking fight nights.

Main fight not bad either don't really like Chisora but you've got to admire his determination to win. Just fighting man 

J-Maestro likes this
10 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Dunno if I have this either 3-2 or 4-1 Del Boy, expected a lot more from Parker 

Fighting this cunt Chisora makes it very difficult to look good against. 

Parker needs something down the straight here tho. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Fighting this cunt Chisora makes it very difficult to look good against. 

Parker needs something down the straight here tho. 

Very true, personality thought Parker had a bit more about him tbh

Parker needs the KO 

KingKirk likes this
6 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Very true, personality thought Parker had a bit more about him tbh

Parker needs the KO 

Parker irritates me he has all the ability but just sits on the back foot. He's good enough to dectate fights. 

Surely Chisora should retire now while he's got his health, albeit he's been in some wars so damage may be done. Not great performance from Parker, altho think its hard to look great against Chisora as he's tough and durable.

I think a Parker win was the right call, but it was a difficult round to score when for half of the fight they were both just slogging. Really depends on what you do with rounds 3-7 because in the back end of the fight Chisora faded pretty brutally.

Difficult to fight his style at his age.

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Can't wait to Saturday night man BJS has a real chance. 

Is there any news on the ring size? I know there has been issues with it this week. 

Edit: just seen the BJS got his own way and got a 22ft ring. That's better for BJS. 

KingKirk likes this
1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

Is there any news on the ring size? I know there has been issues with it this week. 

Edit: just seen the BJS got his own way and got a 22ft ring. That's better for BJS. 

I don't expect it to be the last issue either tbh. 😂 Rules meeting Friday after weigh in I expect some issues with the gloves. 

Watching the head2head last night canelo seems alot more on edge. 

46 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't expect it to be the last issue either tbh. 😂 Rules meeting Friday after weigh in I expect some issues with the gloves. 

Watching the head2head last night canelo seems alot more on edge. 

Nor do I.

I saw that this morning. BJS is doing everything to unsettle Canelo and I think it's working. 

KingKirk likes this
13 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

FFS! Mayweather will destroy this cunt.  Long and slow and a lot of pain and embarrassment. Floyd will pick the time put his lights out. 🤣🤣

it’s his brother he’s fighting though. 😅

BJS doesn’t have the power to hurt Canelo as there’s no indication Canelos whiskers have deteriorated and BJS has always been a bit pillow fisted at the elite level.

BJS will not be able to stay on his bike for 12 rounds, Canelo by TKO in the last 6.